Halcandra Hi-jinx Arc (Egg Engines)

(A/N): Before we begin, I just want to give a big "THANK YOU" to Andrew Animations (Andrup20) for helping me to write the ideas for this chapter! You sir, are a true friend indeed. So THANK YOU! Be sure to follow him as well!

Last chapter, (Y/N) aka King Dedede Jr. defeated the sludge and rescued Izumi and Katsumi. However in the aftermath, He was furious at the pro-heroes for being too cowardly and lacking-self confidence. As a matter of fact, he was furious with Katsumi as well because she only cared for her pride instead of others which of course made (Y/N) scold her that he won't care for her if she continues. As they proceed towards home, Toshinori Yagi otherwise known as All-Might appears to express his apologies and would make a correction to his mistake. Suddenly out of nowhere the twelve original fighters from Smash appeared with Kirby and Dedede for a little reunion, not only that but they gave an invitation to Izumi that she's invited as a fighter/hero in training when she arrives at Smash Mansion.

Today marks an important day, Izumi Midoriya will be exiting Earth to visit the Super Smash Bros.! Her mother can barely hold back her tears.

Inko: *Tearing up* Izumi, promise me you'll be okay?

Izumi: Don't worry, I'll be okay. As long as Kirby & (Y/N) are with me. *Smiles*

Inko *Shredding Tears* MY BABY!

Inko was crying loudly that Izumi's leaving, her tears were spray like a water fountain. Meanwhile, Kirby, Bandanna Waddle Dee, Dedede and (Y/N) were waiting for Meta Knight from his Halberd and for Izumi to finish packing.

(Y/N): Say, Dad, how come the fighters left early anyway?

Dedede: Well, son, Master Hand & Crazy Hand told me to keep it a secret until we get to the mansion.

Kirby: Poyo poyo!

(Y/N): Okay... Sheesh, what's taking Izumi so long?

Sure enough, she exited her apartment with mother. Inko wanted to see and say goodbye to her.

Izumi: Well, Mom, I'll miss you when I'm gone. *Tears up a bit*

Inko: Me too, Izumi. Me too. *Still Tearing up*

Kirby, Dedede, Bandanna Dee and (Y/N) felt sorry for Izumi and her mother for being apart from each other, but it won't be long. Meanwhile, aboard the Battleship, Halberd, Meta-Knight gave the news to his allies.

Meta-Knight: Meta-Knights, I received from the Smash Bros. that Izumi Midoriya will be training with Smash Fighters. Also, I've asked the number one pro-hero, All Might to join in.

Sailor Waddle Dee: Amazing, Sir!

Axe-Knight: Incredible!

Mace-Knight: Great idea, sir, but one question, who'll protect the city while you're gone?

Meta-Knight: That is where you all come in. Meta-Knights, you'll be on patrol guarding the city from evil and Captain Vul, you'll be in charge of the Halberd until further notice.

Captain Vul: Understood, sir.

Meta-Knight: Sailor Waddle Dee, did you get in contact with Magolor?

Sailor Waddle Dee: Yes, sir! He'll be arriving within a few minutes from ashore.

Meta-Knight: Right on time. Now, do not fail me, my knights! And Good Luck!

Meta-Knights, S.W.D and Vul: SIR!!! YES, SIR!!!

Later at Takoba Municipal Beach Park, the group were now waiting for Meta-Knight to arrive and he appeared with Toshinori. They were surprised to see him.