Classroom Chaos/Meta-Knight Meets All-Might

(Warning! This chapter will contain a few women with mega bosoms and mild scenes. You've been warned.)

Last chapter, we see our protagonist as King Dedede Jr. right now, he was just off to the last day of school until he saw a strange creature being ambushed by Gigant Edge, An enemy in Kirby's world. He defeated the sword wielding monster and saved the creature. However, the creature recognized (Y/N) as King Dedede Jr. He was hoping he would be accepted into U.A., but the question is why?

Today, at Aldera Junior High, will be the last day for the 3rd year students.

Inside the classroom...

Teacher: So, as third year students, it's time to think seriously of your futures and what you're gonna do with your lives. I could pass out some career aptitude tests, but... WHY BOTHER? All of you are desperate to enter the hero track.

Every student with their quirks cheered in excitement. Well... almost. There were two students who knew each other and there was one more who's missing. The first student has blonde spikey hair, a large chest (size of beach balls) (L-cup, 99cm) that attracts men, a soft tushy bottom and her beautiful red eyes. Unfortunately, she has a very rude attitude, a loud potty mouth, and heartlessness. Her name is Katsumi Bakugou.

The other student has long curly green hair, a voluptuous body, emerald eyes, a huge perfect pair of buttucks and finally her bosom (size of zeppelins) (Z-cup, 110m). Whenever men see her chest, they imagine she was "Queen among Bosoms" or the "おっぱい 女神" ("Oppai Goddess"). As men see her, they would be drooling and be dreaming about them. The cause of her chest to enlarge like this is unknown, but she wouldn't worry about it unless she encounters something that makes her feel uncomfortable. She's shy, timid, kind, polite, and a cinnamon roll. She won't let her chest stop her because she has a dream of becoming a hero. Her name is Izumi Midoriya.

The two of them know each other. Ever since Izumi is confirmed quirkless, Katsumi started to bully her. Lucky for Izumi, (Y/N) is there to defend her no matter what. Katsumi and (Y/N) fight alot and at the end, Katsumi gets herself KO'd by the quirkless hammer wielder. (Y/N) warned her not to bully Izumi, but she took no notice and every time when (Y/N) sees Izumi felt embarrassed, scolded, or bullied, he would use his Dede-Rush on the people who mistreated Izumi. Years have passed and Izumi couldn't help but have feelings for (Y/N). When she met him, she saw him as a hero, and when she asked him if she could be a hero without a quirk, he believes she can be a hero without a quirk. From Katsumi's point of view, she thinks (Y/N) couldn't be a hero, until now. When Katsumi saw (Y/N) as "King Dedede Jr." she felt a soft side for him. (Y/N) and Katsumi have a rivalry relationship. Katsumi believes that Izumi won't be a hero because she's quirkless and she would bully her, but (Y/N) manages to defend her. Katsumi wishes she can have him all by herself, but when will her chance come?

Teacher: Settle down! I know you have impressive quirks, but no power allowance in school.

Katsumi: Oi! Teach! Don't lump me in with these bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks.

The students became outraged that Kastumi insulted them.

Student 1: You think you're better than us, Kastumi?!?