Disappeared?!

One day you and Luther got in a fight and he was yelling at you on how you weren't good enough for Five. Five was out at the time so he didn't know what was going on. "YOU'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR FIVE! HE'S TOO SMART AND GOOD FOR YOU!!GET OUT NOW!" You stared blankly at Luther. "Y-Y/n-" Allison tried saying before you spacial jumped away. "What the hell Luther?!" Allison yelled pushing Luther. "It's true!" " No it's not! Y/n is perfect!!" "I hope you know, when Five get back and finds out what happened he's going to kill you." Allison said with anger. She walks over the couch and sat next to Klaus. "Hope your happy."

30 minutes later Five walks in and sees everyone with their head down. "What's wrong with you guys?" He says walking into the living room. Allison looks at Luther. "Yeah Luther, tell Five what's wrong! Tell him what you did!" She said standing up. "What happened?" Five says looking confused. "Allison don't." Luther said sternly. "No! Tell him!" Allison yelled angry. "Tell me what?!" Five said impatiently. "Fine! Me and Y/n got in a fight and I told her she isn't good enough for you, which she isn't and she blinked away! Happy Allison?!" "Very." Though Allison was amused at Luthers confession, Five wasn't "YOU DID WHAT?!" He yelled walking up to Luther. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!" "Maybe because it's true?" Luther said slowly. "WELL ITS NOT TRUE AND NOW THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!" Five started thinking and panicking a little. "sh!t sh!t sh!t.." Five says pacing back and forth. "I'm going to look for her." Luther grabs his arm. "I think it's for your own good if you don't. Shes no good for you." Five rips his arm out of Luther and says. "You don't know what's good for me." And spacial jumps away

|Y/n's pov|
I spacial jumped away. I didn't know where to go, all I knew was I had to get out of that house. Maybe I'm not good enough for Five.. All these thoughts ran through my head as I walked down the sidewalk. Hoping to maybe run into Five. Give him a hug and tell him what happened. It didn't happen. I walked down the sidewalk, alone, cold, and tired. It was late and it was getting dark fast. I couldn't go back there. I couldn't.. tears prickled in my eyes and I started sprinting down the sidewalk and to the park, where I stopped running and caught my breath. I sat on a wood bench and but my head in my hand ands sobbed. I missed Five, I wanted to see him but with Luther and all that I couldn't go back. It started raining as I sobbed more and more at the thought of when I see Five again he'll break up with me. I loved Five dearly and I didn't want that to happen. "Y/n..?" I heard someone say behind me. I quickly turned around to see a black figure. It walked up to me and it came in clear view. It was Five. How did he find me?! "Five just go away.." I said. I couldn't notice but my voice crack a little. "Love.." Five said so calm in sweet and he walked up to me and sat beside me. "Love, look at me." He said a little sternly this time. I looked up at him with my red, teary, puffy eyes. He lifted his hand and wiped my tears off my cheek and hugged me. I hugged back and squeezed him tightly, not wanting to let go. He pulled away and looked at me. "I know what Luther said.." I stared at him for a second and started to say "I know I'm not good enough for you! I know, I know, I know-" "Y/n!" He said very sternly this time. "What?!" I yelled as I looked at him. "You are good enough for me. Your perfect Y/n. Don't let Luther tell you different." He said so sweetly, he grabbed my chin and kissed me. A soft passionate kiss. I knew from this day I wanted to marry this man..

Word count: 720

A/n: I loved this one!