Fighting

Hey! If you look at my Tiktok acc thanks! (If u didn't know it's jaesxxedits) and btw this has a good ending!

Y/n's pov
Me and Five were fighting about how he never pays attention to me or even speaks to me.

"You never have time for me! It's rediculious!!" I yelled at him, trying to not let the tears out. "Well I have more important things than you! My life doesn't evolve around YOU!" He shouted back. He did not. 

Little back story, whenever I tell Five I can't cuddle or anything he says he should be his #1 priority. And now he gets to tell me I'm not HIS?! No he didn't.

"EXCUSE ME?!" I yelled. "Whenever I tell you NO cuddles you tell my you should be my '#1' priority!! NOW YOUR TELLING ME IM NOT YOURS?!" I say yelling even louder and running my hand threw my hair.

"YES! I WORK HARDER THAN YOU DO! YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING!! YOUR USELESS!!" He yelled at me.

"You know what Five." I said. He looked at me shocked. I never called him his real name, Even in a fight. But I'm so done with this man.

"We're over. Go find someone that isn't useless." I said almost crying. He then stopped and looked at me. He started crying and walked over.

"Y/n... No please..." He grabbed my hands. "I-Im sorry! I didn't mean it!! W-We can go a-and cuddle and work t-this out!" He said crying and kissing my hands.

I pulled my hands away. "No Five. We can't be together anymore." I started to cry a little too. "Y/n! No... No... No... I'll be better I promise! Anything! I'll do anything please just don't leave me!" I sighed and looked at him.

He looked at me hopeful I was changing my mind. "I'm sorry Five." I said as I grabbed my phone and put on my shoes. "Goodbye." I said as I walked out.

Five's pov
She left me. My girlfriend, my love, my world, my one and only left me... How could I blame her? I was rude to her and ignored her. I called her useless.

I didn't mean it.. i didn't mean any of it. But I messed up, and now she hates me. I started balling my eyes out. I never felt this way for someone before. Her leaving was like ripping my heart is pieces.

Then Klaus walked in. Great. "I heard yelling- Wait.. are you ok?" He said as he walked towards me and sat next to me on my bed.

"No.. Y/n just broke up with me! Of course I'm not ok!" I said as I cried even more. "Hey, hey, it's ok.  It will get better." And he hugged me. I never hugged one of my siblings before but at this moment I needed it.

I hugged Klaus back even tighter.

3rd person pov
2 weeks later
Y/n has been in her apartment sleeping, crying, eating, and watching Netflix. She missed Five, she thought leaving him was the right thing but miss she starting to think it wasn't.

She's been doing better than Five though...

"C'mon Five! You need to eat!" Klaus said from outside the boys locked door. Five hasn't came out of his room sence the break up.

He was losing his mind without
Y/n. He thought it would get better but It didn't. It got worse. He was starving himself and his siblings didn't know what to do. Then they thought... "We need
Y/n.."

So Klaus called Y/n. "What.." Y/n said picking up the phone. "Ok pull it together right now." Klaus said. "What are you talking about? I don't want to talk about this." She said about to hang up.

"Y/n Five is starving himself because of the break up! He has been for 2 weeks! He hasn't left his room sence and he won't talk to anyone! I know that you might hate him now but he is not good, he's never been like this before and we are all worried. So please. If you still love him please come and help him. Before he dies."

The word 'dies' got to her. She stilled loved Five so much. When she knew he was starving himself because of her it made her heart break. "I'm coming." She said and she hung up. "She's coming..."

Y/n's pov
I hung up the phone and quickly put sweatpants and a sweatshirt on. I couldn't believe Five could ever become like this. He was always so tough and mean you would never of thought he would be like this.

I put my shoes on and spaced jumped to the house. I quickly knocked on the door and soon Klaus answered.

"Hey Bestie." He said as he let me in. "He Klaus. Where is he?" I asked looking around. "In his room. Please help him, it's bad." I looked at him and smiled. I did have red puffy eyes from crying so my smile looked fake. "I'll help him." I say as I walk up the stairs. I stopped at his door and sighed.

I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. "Five it's me.. please open up..." I said quietly but loud enough so he could hear. "Please Love." I said and that seemed to trigger him.

He opened the door and looked at me. He looked horrible. Red and puffy eyes. Messy hair. He looked stressed. "Can I come in.?" I asked as he opened the door more and let me in. He closed and locked the door and walked to his bed and sat down.

"What do you want..." He said with a husky voice. I walked over and sat next to him. "Why aren't you eating?" I said as I looked at him. He looked down. "Why does it matter?" He said as he looked me in the eyes with tears in his eyes.

I grabbed his hands and interwined our fingers. I rubbed my thumb on his hand and kissed it. "Because If you don't eat you are going to die.." he looked at me and some tears rolled down his face.

"I don't want you to die." I said as I used my other hand that wasn't holding his and wiped his tears. "Why not? I was s-so rude and m-mean." He said as he cried more.

I leaned in and said. "Because I still love you." And I kissed him. It was a deep kiss, he cupped my face with his hands and pulled me in more.

We both pulled away getting breath. He than grabbed my waist and put me on his lap. He then put his head in my chest and hugged me. "I'm so sorry! I was stupid and when you left I realized how much you meant to me and I'm that I couldn't live without you. Please give me another chance!" He said and looked up at me and started crying.

I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him again. "Yes I will." I mumbled against his lips and kissed him once more.

I grabbed my phone and started texting someone. "Who are you texting?" Five said sternly. Classic Five. "I'm texting Klaus and telling him to get us take out from (you choose). You need to eat now." I said as I set my phone down wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ok.." he said as we cuddled. Five was laying on my chest holding me very tightly not letting go. "Love your gonna squish me." "Sorry princess.. I just can't lose you again.." he said as he looked up at me. "You'll never lose me again." I said as I kissed his nose and he laid back down.

"I love you." He said. I was shocked. He never said that before. "I love you too."

OMG THIS TOOK SO LONGGGGGG!!!!!! 1338 WORDS! OMG!!