Jealous

Hey so sorry for kinda just disappearing that's on me sorry

Y/n pov.
~~~~~~
Diego has been teaching me how to throw knives and fight. We've been spending a lot of time together. At it was fun! We always laughed together and had fun.

But today is different. We're gonna work from 5:30am to 10:30pm. Its currently 4:45pm right now, and I'm so tired and worn out. But I was doing really good.

"Nice job y/n your doing good! Just one thing though, your posture is wrong." He walked towards me grabbing my waist and moving them the way the should be. "Now try the move." I threw a knive and it was better. "Yeah that was better."

"Alright, play times over." I heard a angry (but sexy) tone say. Me and Diego turned to see a angry Five. "What do you mean 'play times over'? We're not done yet." Diego argued.

"Yes you are. I want y/n." Five said as he spacial jumped to me grabbing my waist giving Diego a death stare. 'Oh I know what this is about.' I thought as Five spacial jumped to his room.

We got to his room and he immediately hugged me. "What's this all about?" I said already knowing. Five mumbled something but I couldn't quite make it out.

"What was that Five? I couldn't understand you." He sighed then said. "I didn't like how you and Diego and spending so much time together and him touching you..."

I felt kind of bad hearing this. I haven't been giving him much attention lately. I've been coming to bed late when he is already asleep, I leaving early in the morning before he gets up. And that happens every day.

"I'm sorry Five. I should've gave you more attention." I said as I cupped his cheeks and gave him a long passionate kiss. "It's ok love, I love you." "I love you too"

And with that we cuddled all night.