Clingy

Hey guys what's upppp... On the other note sorry for just disappearing, I have no excuses other than I had no Ideas and I'm lazy. So if you've got ideas lmk!

Y/n's pov
Today Five has been extra clingy this past week. I don't know what's wrong with him but every sense the day this boy tried hitting on me he hasn't left me alone for 1 second!

I love him and all and I love the attention, but he's never like this. He always likes space and hates when I'm always around him. Why all of a sudden does he want attention??

I was reading my book in my room with earbuds in listening to "make you mine" by PUBLIC when Five started knocking on the door. "Lovely are you there? Your door is locked, can I come in?"

I sighed and looked at the window being silent. When I had a idea. I grabbed my phone and purse and jumped out the window. As I climbed down I could hear Five banging on my door and yelling my name.

"Y/n?! Answer me before I spacial jump in!!! Y/n!!!!"

Once I heard that familiar "whosh" in my room I spacial jumped to the alleyway where I knew he couldn't see me.

'Y/N?!" I heard him yell I swear 100 times before I spacial jumped to the lake I used to go a lot as a kid to get away.

I sat in the sand, taking of my shoes. I squished the sand in between my toes as I sat in the sand. I took my earbuds putting them in my ears and putting on my favorite song.

I was sitting there for about a hour when I decided to go back sense Five was blowing up with texts asking me where I was.

I put my shoes on and started to walk home. It was starting to get dark out and I loved the stars so I decided to walk.

It started to get really dark so I spacial jumped back to my room. When I got back in I turned on the lights to see a angry Five sitting in the corner of the room in my reading chair.

"Omg Five! You scared me!" I said jumping and little as I could feel my heart start to beat out of my chest.

"Where have you been?" He said standing up and walking towards me. My heart started to beat faster every step he takes. "W-What do you mean?" I said and now he's in front of me.

My heart felt like it was gonna beat out of my chest. "What do I mean?! You have been gone for almost 2 hours and didn't tell me anything, didn't answer my texts OR calls!"

He looked like he was going to burst in anger. I felt bad, but didn't at the say time. "I was just out what's wrong with that?" I snapped back.

Shit...

That was a mistake. "I-Im-" I started. "Shut up." He said walking even closer to me if that was even possible.

"What are you-" I was cut off with him pining me on the wall. "Sense you decide you can have a attitude I'm gonna have to do something." I close my thighs together and bite my lip.

He takes his thumb removing my lip from between my teeth. He leans down and whispers in my ear, "I want you on the bed, naked, and spread out. Can you do that for me princess? Hm?"

I shivered at the words hardly able to control myself. I nod my head and look up at him. "Words." He looked into my eyes waiting for a response. "Y-yes" I studder, getting wetter than before.

"Good. Now go." He said and I stammered to our room....

You can imagine the rest 😉

Ahaha I hope you guys like it, I'm sick rn so I might make some :)