The Kidnapping of Y/n

Hello! I wanna thank FiveHargreevsWiffie for helping! There is swearing and violence!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a nice day and I decided I wanted to get coffee for everyone. "Five I'm going to Griddys!" I yelled as putting on my white sneakers. I hear a whoosh besides me and I turn to see Five standing there. "Can I come?" He asked. I wanted to have some alone time so I said "Sorry Five, but I kinda wanna go alone." He looked at me kinda sad and nodded. He walked up to me and gave me a hug and kiss goodbye and I left.

Fives pov
~~~~~~~~
As I saw Y/n walk out the door I got nervous. The commission has been trying to hunt me down and I hate to admit it but she's my weakness, and the commission knows it. They would use Y/n as bait and that's what worries me. I hate that I'm worried but I am.. I was thinking about following her but if she caught me she would hate me. I decided to stay back and wait. Wait..

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~
I walked down the sidewalk humming and feeling the wind through my Y/H/C waving hair. I got to Griddys and ordered everything and left. I decided to take a shortcut down a allyway. I walked down the dirt road when someone grabbed me from behind and but a cloth over my mouth. Then my vision went black.

Fives pov
~~~~~~~~
It's been 1 hour sence Y/n has left and she still hasn't returned. I was getting worried. I paced back in forth and my family tried comforting me. "Five I bet she's fine." Diego said. Clearly not caring that she's gone. "Five, it's ok. She'll be back soon! Maybe she went to the park!" Said Allison, trying to make me feel better. "Five just stop. We all know shes fine just stop overreacting." Luther said being cocky. I looked at Luther upset. "I am NOT overreacting!" I said walking up to him. "My girlfriend is out there, who knows where, and your telling me to CALM DOWN?!" I raised me voice a little. I love Y/n more than anything in this world. She is my first priority, I am NOT gonna calm down when she has been possibly kinapped. "Yes I'm telling you to calm down because you are acting psychotic!" Luther stood up looking down at me. "Five you are too in love with this girl! She's not even that special or anything. She doesn't even have powers!" Lurther yelled. "Oh if you want Luther I could show you psychotic, but I don't have time. Now I'm going to look for her I can't wait anymore." I said about to blink out. "Five you are not gonna go look for this useless girl." Luther grabs my arm and looks at me sternly. I rip my arm out of his grip. "The fuck I ain't." And I blinked away. I blinked outside of Griddys and walked in. "Hello young man!" The old lady said. "Hi. Have you seen a girl with Y/H/C, Y/E/C, looks about 13?" I said waiting for a answer. "Yes I have actually. She was just here about 1 hour ago!" She said and smiled. "Great, did you see where she went?" I asked. "Yes I did, she went down that allyway." She replied. "Thanks" I replied quickly and walked out. I went down the allyway and saw spilled coffee and donuts Y/n picked up. "Shit.." She was kidnapped, I know who did it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been active, I've been tired lately and I just started vollyball so I've also been sore. I'll try to post more :)