The Kidnapping of Y/n #4

Hey! Heres long lost part 4.

Warnings: swearing; violence

Five's pov
_________
"

I know where y/n is..." I say looking at Allison. "What! Where?" She said eager. "It's a hotel room! Where Klaus was kidnapped! Grab my hand." I say at I hold out my hand and she takes it.

I spacial jump us to the appointment and we look around. "Good, their not home.." we then heard muffled screams in the closet. Me and Allison look at each other as we walk towards it.

I slowly open it to see and beat up and crying y/n. She looked horrible, she had bruises, stab wounds, burns, anything you can name she had.

"Oh my god, y/n!" I said at I went up to her and pulled off the tape from he mouth. "Five!" She said sobbing. "Sh..sh.. it's ok I got you."

I untied her and braced her in a hug so tight not letting her go. I grab Allison's hand as we spacial jump back to the academy.

Allison gets grace and I lightly lay y/n on the table. Grace walks in and I have to leave. I wait for a hour when grace walks out saying I can go see her.

I sprint it and see she's laying in the thing with bandages is all over her. "Oh my God.. I'm so sorry." I say almost crying.

"Hey it's ok, it's not your fault." She said putting her hand on my cheek. I melted into her touch, touching her and with mine.

     THE END