Busy

Hey guys! I made a tiktok acc for the TUA! It's jaesxxedits so if u wanna follow me you can!

Y/n's pov
I was super busy doing the work for the commission. I was lucky and was able to work from home but I was also always busy.

I had a bunch of papers spread out and my laptop open and scheduling missions. I was writing stuff down when someone entered my room.

I didn't pay any attention to who it was when someone started whining. "Y/n~!" Five said dragging out the 'n'. I didn't play any attention to him and ignored him.

"Y/n you've been working all day! Come cuddle." I ignored him again trying to get the last little bit of work done. As much as I wanted to stop I needed to get this done.

"Later.." I mumbled and started to scribble and cross of things I finished. "Not 'later', now." He said damanding. I heard him stand up and walk up behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my neck, hugging me. I started typing on my laptop, and writing things down.

Five started massaging my shoulders trying to release some stress. I stopped for a second and sighed. "C'mon love, you've been working all day."

I turned around and looked at him. "I would but I NEED to finish this. This is due in 1 hour, we can cuddle after I finished. I'm almost done." I turned around and he sighed.

"Hey Five?" I said as I started typing. "Yes love?" I heard him say. "Can you keep massaging my shoulders? It helps." I said looking at him. "Of course love." He said as he started massaging my shoulders.

30 minutes later I finished. "Yes I'm finally done.." I pack up all my things and put the papers away in folders. I then realize that five was gone.

I walk downstairs looking for Five. "Five?" I said looking around. "He left for a bit." I heard Diego say from the kitchen. "Oh ok... Tell him I'm in my room when he gets back."

I feel bad.. was I ignoring him that bad that he had to.. leave?
"Will do." Diego said and I spacial jumped to my room. 'I need a shower' I thought as I walked to my bathroom, locking the door and taking my clothes off.

I turn on the shower to a warm temperature and stepped in. I let the water run down my body, letting me relax. I then felt two strong hands wrap around my waist.

I turn around and see Five. "Hey love." He said hugging me. I sighed and hugged him back. "Hey.." He pulled away and kissed me. It was a soft, passionate kiss.

We then washed up and got dressed. "C'mon love." He said pulling me on the bed wrapping his arms around me hugging me tight. As if I was gonna leave him.

"I'm sorry.." I said tiredly. "Don't be sorry, I'm sorry I was bugging you." He said looking at me smiling. "I love you baby" I said kissing his nose.

I love you more darling." He looked up and I was already out like a light.

Fives pov
Y/n has been stressed lately from all the work she's been doing and I felt bad. She works so hard. She works to hard.

I went to the store and got (your fav food) but when I got back she was in the shower. I spacial jumped in the bathroom, took off my clothes and stepped in hugging her.

After the shower we laid down. "I'm sorry.." she says. I feel bad that she thinks she has to say sorry. "Don't be sorry, I'm sorry I was bugging you." I looked up at her and smiled.

"I love you baby" she said and kissed my nose. I blushed and said "I love you more darling." I look up and see her out like a light. "Aww" I said kissing her nose and falling asleep soon after.

Hey everyone! I hope you consider looking at my acc on tiktok! I'm not that famous yet but hopefully I'll get there! Love you all!