Spin The Bottle

Hey! Should I make a pt 2 to Clingy? Lmk! *You and Five are NOT dating in this*

Y/n's pov
I was in apartment when Klaus barged in. I look up from my book and roll my eyes. "Thanks for knocking."

He rolled his eyes. "Get ready we're going to a party!" I put my book down and look at him. "Really?" I raise a eyebrow.

"Yes! Five will be there~" He winks at me. "Oh whatever." I flip him off. "So you going?"

I thought about it for a second. I can finally get Five jealous. Maybe, just maybe.

"Ok, I'll go." I see his face light up. "Yassss!!! Get ready it starts soon!" He grabs me a pulls me off my bed and takes me to my closet.

"I have the perfect one." He grabs a revealing black dress and hands it to me. "Ok, get ready and meet me in my room."

I nod and he walks out. I set the dress on my bed and take a shower. After my shower I brush my teeth and floss. I walk into my room and put the dress on.

The dress is tight but not to tight and hugs my curves perfectly. I go into the bathroom and do my hair and makeup.

I look at myself in the mirror once more to make sure I look good and go to Klaus's room.

I walk in and see Klaus fixing his hair. "Is that my skirt?" I raise a brow at him as he cheekly smiles.

"Sorry?" He shrugs. "Anyways you look hot Y/n." He said looking me up and down. "My eyes are up here." I roll my eyes. "Don't worry I'm gay." He looks at me and winks.

"Yeah I know." I chuckle. "Can we go now?" "Yes yes let's go."

I grab his arm and we walk out.

———

We get the party and walk in and the smell of alcohol hits my nose. "This. Is. Amazing." Klaus says jumping up and down clapping his hands.

"C'mon Klaus, I need a drink." I grab his arm and we walk to the bar. "Get me 5 shots of your strongest." I lift a brow. "5 shots?" I chuckle a little. "Yes. I'm getting slammed tonight!"

The bartender comes back with his shots and turns his attention to me. "Well hello there beautiful, what can I get you?" He said winking at me.

"Uh, I'll get a glass of Scotch please." I gave him a little smile. "Order of Scotch for the pretty lady!" He yelled and walked to the back.

I look over and see Five staring at me. He looks infuriated and angry. He looks me up and down leaning back in his chair and spreading his legs.

I brushed it off and the bartender came back with my drink. "Here you go beautiful. Maybe meet me later?" He said winking at me.

I felt frisky, fiesty, and if I wanted Fives attention, I need to work for it. "Maybe.." I winked at walked away, swaying a little to give him a view.

I feel eyes burning into the back of my head. I turn around and I see Five staring at me once again but more intense. I roll my eyes unintentionally and walk away.

I went on the dance for and started to sway my hips back and forth. I felt hands grab my waist and the person moves back and forth with me.

I look over to see a tall and I say very beautiful man. He had a nice jawline but not at sharp as fives.

We danced and danced. There was a call on the speaker saying that if you wanted to play Spin the Bottle you could.

I turned around and said to the man. "I'm going to go play." I walked away towards were only about 5-10 people were.

"Y/n! You came." Klaus patted the spot next to him. "Of course I would. Who doesn't want a chance to kiss hot guys?" I winked at Klaus.

"Since you want to kiss hot guys how about you go first pretty lady." The guy next to me handed me the bottle and I spun it landing on a tall guy with long black hair.

He was good looking, and hot. I stood up walking over to him. I got a few whistles, and just my luck he was sitting next to Five..

I sat on this guy's lap and I kissed him. His hands ran down to my butt and grabbed it making me squeal a little.

I pulled away and giving him a wink before I sat back down on my spot.

We played some rounds and I kissed at least all the guys. Except Five, I wanted to wait, make him want me, need me, crave me.

This very handsome man spun the bottle and it landed on me. He walked over to me pick me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist.

He kissed me and it was a rough kiss. He put his tongue in my mouth and was exploring it. It was weird. I wasn't enjoying it but if I get Five later it's fine.

His arms were going up and down my body touching everything he could.

All of a sudden he was grabbed and thrown to the ground causing me to fall but them some muscular arms grabbed me before I could fall.

It was Five.. He looked like he wanted to kill someone. He look infuriated, angry. I was a little scared and confused.

He grabbed my arm roughly dragging me out of the party. Once we got outside me spacial jumps us to his room.

He instantly pinned me to the wall. "What. The. Fuck." He pinned me harder with my hands above my head. My chest was going up and down fast.

"W-What do you mean?" I looked up at him through my eyelashes. "What do I mean?! What were you doing dancing with that guy?! Or kissing all those guys?!" He put his thigh in between my legs putting pressure on my heat.

I bit my lip to cancel any noises I desperately wanted to let go. "Why do you care?!" I snapped back. "It's not like it were together anyways!"

Before I could stop myself those words rolled off my tongue. Bad idea...

He narrowed his eyes at me, pinning me harder to to wall. He was angry, and I don't know why.

"Why are you so angry?!" I yelled at him trying to get free. He gets even closer to me if that's even possible. He leans down and whispers in my ear.

"Because you are mine. And if you know me well Y/n... I don't like when people touch what is mine."

He took a deep, low breath and continued. "When that guy had you against that wall practically eating your face I lost it."

He looked me in the face biting his lower lip. " And you let him touch you. So now I'm going to punish you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

He then grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder. " Where are you taking me?!" I yelled hitting his back.

He smacked my ass hard causing me to squeal. " To my sex room."

Hey guys! I will be making a part 2 to this asap!