𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒

"Anastasia! let's go we have to leave" my mother yelled out and I dropped the knife and saw a bunch of blood on my hands from Ted , and when I looked at him he barley looked alive "let's go" my mother said grabbing our bags then she looked down at...

"Anastasia! let's go we have to leave" my mother yelled out and I dropped the knife and saw a bunch of blood on my hands from Ted , and when I looked at him he barley looked alive "let's go" my mother said grabbing our bags then she looked down at my hands horrified "go wash them quickly!" She said and I ran to the kitchen sink and tried to get as much off as I can.

"If anyone ask what's on your hands say it's paint that couldn't come off" my mother explained as we got in the car but I just stayed quiet "how do you feel about going to Los Angeles ? I have a few friends there that can help us " my mother said trying to put on a smile, I know she was hurting and trying to be strong for me and I want to
Comfort her but I don't want to say the wrong thing and make the situation worser "I'm okay with going to LA " I told her with a sly smile "Really! That's great" she said out of relief "You know if you go to sleep all your worries will be over and all the negative things wouldn't be there to haunt you anymore" my mother spoke out looking back at me and I trusted her words and with that I felt asleep hoping that everything will be alright.

When I wake up from my memory or dream whatever the hell that was I noticed I was sweating like crazy so I got up and walked to the bathroom and as I passed by I see rein and Felix cuddling next to each other so..I hurried &  took my phone out and took picture of them , they fight so much but I know they secretly love each other but I seriously do need to stop shipping my friends it's getting weird....

When I got to the bathroom I rinsed my face and then I heard a loud knock at the door that startled me I kept quiet until they started shaking the door "get the hell off the door stupid ass" I don't know why I'm saying this shit it can be a killer trying to kill my ass " CANDYMAN ONE" I heard from behind from the door and I hurry and ran my ass out the bathroom so fast and when I went out I seen dion on the floor laughing with tears in his eyes.

"You whore stop playing so damn much" I said kicking him and walking to my seat "You talk so much shit then end up being scared of a fictional character " he said sitting down and buckling up "it's a difference " I said looking out the window "Ok I'm sorry don't be mad" he spoke out leaning next to me and when I turned around our noses were  almost touching.

"Fine but don't do that shit again " I said then he started to lean in and replied with a short 'hmm' and next thing I know our lips were touching then BOOM a camera flash went off and I pushed dion back and He sighed in annoyance.

"I told you to turn your flash off shit head " rein said hitting Felix upsides the head "I Hope you all enjoyed your flights , I just wanted you guys to know that we land in about Ten minutes so please start getting yourselves together" the flight attendant announced "Delete it before I post both of your nudes " i said turning back to them "you have their nudes ?" Theo chipped in leaning on the seat.

"I have all of your nudes " I said grabbing my bag and putting my stuff in there "Name something I was doing in one of the pictures " rein said in confidence, of course I don't have their nudes...well at least the boys but the girls sent their nudes to our group chat to confirm if it was okay to send to others   "Mirror, knees , hair to the side " I think she forgot she gave them to me "oh shit how'd you know" she spoke out with wide eyes "I'll never tell" I said putting a finger on my lips.

"The plane is now landing it's going to be a little rocky so please stay in your seats til further notice" the lady announced and I got up to my seat to walk to the bathroom "your hardheaded " Alexa said as I walked pass "oh shut up".

"Everyone please exit the plane I hope you all enjoyed your flight here" the now male flight attendant stated "Come on la bambina (Babygirl) we're leaving " dion said knocking at the door " okay I'm coming out please wait " I said pulling up my pants up  "of course "  after I washed my hands the class started to headed towards the bus.

We've been on this bus for about fifteen minutes and I'm getting impatient "Mr.Harry I mean Harris What hotel are we going to?" I questioned getting up from my seat "Get the name correct and we're going to The Alarie Hotel " he said snobbishly and I felt dion stiffen beside me "That's the best hotel in France so praise me for getting it for you all" that cocky bastard spoke out "You didn't pay for a damn thing we paid for it " Alexa yelled out "even our plane tickets you didn't even pay for this bus the principal did" Felix chipped in and from the looks of it they made the beast mad "watch your damn mouth's " and everyone just laughed at how red he was.

After an hour we finally made it to the hotel dion was hesitant at first but I convinced him to come in "what's wrong with this hotel " I questioned waiting in line for check in "nothing la bambina (Babygirl) Nothing at all" So I just let it go for now I'll find out eventually.

After check in we all parted ways and I made sure I paid for the best room with the best view but this kinda reminded me of my aunt Daliyah telling me about how I'm European and she'd also teach teach me French and two other languages when mom wasn't looking , I had a bunch of great memories with them...I wish they were here.

"Anastasia make sure your ready we're going partying tonight "Rein said knocking at my door , looks like she beat me to it.