𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒

Apparently we're going to the best club in France but that's gonna have to wait until later tonight when all the teachers are asleep and I wasn't about to sit here for hours doing nothing

Apparently we're going to the best club in France but that's gonna have to wait until later tonight when all the teachers are asleep and I wasn't about to sit here for hours doing nothing...so I decided to take a look around Paris and so far it's been good I went to a bunch stores and tried a bunch of things and as I was waking into the next store I see Isis calling my phone "yes darling" I said sitting down and looking at the menu.

"Wher-"she started to say but It sounded like someone snatched her phone "where the hell are you" Rein yelled through the phone "Jesus , stop fucking yelling" I screeched out , I swear she be trying to blow my damn ear drum out "fine where are you" she said in a calmer voice " See now that's better and I am sitting down " I presumed then I hear a annoyed sign from a far  "sitting down where la bambina (Babygirl)" dion spoke out ,hmm so everyone's there "at a table" i said in a duh tone.

"What table" isis said and now that I think about it I've been gone for a few hours and now they wanna call sounding worried and shit " im at a bakery now can you people hop off my tip I'll be there in like a hour or two " I said hanging up the phone and going to order my food.

"Bonjour, puis-je avoir un de chaque macaron au menu? ( Hello, can I have one of each macaron on the menu)?" I asked the girl working at the counter she looked about the same age as me "Sûr que ce serait tout (sure would that be all)" and I just nodded my head yes , after I paid I went to go sit back at the table because she said it'll take a while because some are still cooking.
—————————————————————-
I've been sitting at this table for ten minutes and that girl keep staring at me and I'm ready to walk the hell out of here it's getting weird " Voici vos macarons s'il vous plaît profitez-en (Here's all your macarons please enjoy)" she said placing the boxes on the table then turning around.

As I started to open the boxes I look up to see the cashier/waiter I assume standing in front of the table , I swear she's giving me the creeps "Puis-je vous aider? (May I help you?) " I questioned in a annoyance and her face turned red like she was holding something in for the longest.

"Je suis désolé de vous déranger mais c'est votre nom de famille alarie? ( I'm sorry to bother you but is your last name Alarie)" she finally exclaimed letting out a large breath and that name somewhat sound familiar but I can't remember where I heard it from.

"No why?" I questioned eating my macarons and it's good so far besides the coffee one that shits nasty "oh well you look exactly like these boys I go to school with and I just wanted to see if you knew them " she continued and I just realized I was speaking in French for nothing but at the same time it's good I was , it would've been embarrassing if she didn't speak English.

"No I'm here on a school trip , I don't know anyone here" when I said that her face brightened up , hmm she's like an adorable puppy that bothers you a lot "So your from the school that's going to be with my school for a while " she said sitting down and oh lord I hope she don't talk a lot " I guess so , I didn't really read to much into it all I knew was the senior class was taking a trip to Paris " "do you-" she was about to say before she was interrupted.

"Lillian qui t'a dit de faire une pause? ( Lilian who the hell told you to take a break?" A old lady shouted from behind the counter and I couldn't help but laugh " arrête de harceler grand-mère je viens jeez (Quit nagging grandma I'm coming jeez)" she yelled back to her and her grandma looked and at me causing me to yelp and man old lady's can be scary "Est-ce qu'elle te dérange ( Is the bothering you)" she asked me sternly "Non madame ( No ma'am)" I answered quickly with a sly smile.

Now that I think about it , I should get going because it takes a while to get back to the hotel " Excusez-moi madame, est-ce que Lillian peut sortir avec moi et mes amis ce soir ( Excuse me ma'am can Lillian hang out with me and my friends tonight) " I questioned getting up and Lillian looked stunned , she's a cool person so why not " Me Lillian or a different one" she questioned seriously "yes , you who else" I said throwing away the empty box "she's going to say no-" "Bien sûr chérie (sure darling)" her grandmother said grinning and I smiled back and when I looked back at Lillian she was lost at words.

"Chaque fois que je te demande, c'est toujours un non, mais quand quelqu'un d'autre le fait, c'est un oui ?( Everytime I ask you it's always a no but when someone else does it's a yes?)" Lillian said walking to the counter , these people are really entertaining they should have their own reality show.

"Ouais et ? ( Yeah and?) " her grandmother said in a so what tone "Tu m'énerves et... (you annoy me and...)" she started but stopped then looked at me and I didn't know what was going on "Quel est ton nom...? (What's your name...?) " and I just realized I never told them my name " it's Anastasia" I said walking towards the door and her grandmother continued "Tu m'énerves et Anastasia, c'est pas pour ça que je dis toujours non (You annoy me and Anastasia don't that's why I always say no)" and Lillian just rolled her eyes.
————————————————————
It's been a while since I left the bakery and Lillian and I exchanged contact infos , I told her to be ready by twelve and that we're going to pick her up.

"It's starting to get dark and I'm surprised nobody called back yet" I said to myself walking through the doors and suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket seems like I spoke too soon and it's a call from dion "Yes pumpkin" I said answering the phone "don't call me that and where are you now?" "Well me...you know just wandering and all that good stuff" I exclaimed getting on the elevator and he just kept quiet "your not a good liar " he said with a sexy ass chuckle , I seriously need to stop thinking like that "oh shut up and open the door" I said hanging up and getting off the elevator walking to my room.

"How'd you know I was in here" he questioned opening the room door " how else did you guys know I was gone " I said closing the door and flopping on the bed "I'm tired" I said kicking everything off "when are you never tired " he said laying besides me "oh shut the hell up you sleep as much as me " and he just replied with a 'mhm ' "wake me up at eleven or ten thirty and I meet a friend that's going to come with us" is all I said before going to sleep.