𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒

When I was about to fight him off I see the man go tumbling to the ground

"Putain, tu n'as pas de manières, n'est-ce pas ? (Fuck you don't have any manners do you?)" someone said from besides me and when I look up it was a boy who looked kinda familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Vous allez bien mademoiselle ? (Are you okay miss?)" He said looking up at me "yes I'm fine" he didn't say anything after he just looked at me In shock and it almost looked like he was about to start crying.

"Est-ce que ça va? (Are you okay?)" I asked him a bit concerned.

Then He finally got back to his senses "Ouais je vais bien... (Y-yeah im fine...) " he stammered out , is he really ok he look like he just seen a ghost.

"Ok bien et merci de m'aider (Ok good and thank you for helping me)" I said scratching the back of my neck "Yeah yeah no problem...Um may I ask for your name" he said in English this time.

"Oh yeah it's Anastasia " I told him sitting down in my seat.

He went back to that concerning shocked face "Nice meeting you Anastasia but I have to go now..." he said before walking away , I feel like I've meet him before but I really don't know where....oh well.

"Anastasia you alright!" Everyone said coming over "well aren't you shitty people late" I said sipping my drink "is that him on the floor?" Theo asked me "you know it dude" I winked at him.

"Well nvm what's up?" I asked sitting in the stool and they just looked at me dumbfounded "you took him out by yourself" Alexa asked sitting next to me "oh no , I was about to but some traumatized looking dude came and helped me" "Traumatized?" She asked intrigued "When he saw me he looked like he had seen a ghost then he looked like he was about to cry and it was very concerning" I explained to her while everyone else just listened.

"Well it's over now so let's go dance " I said dragging the girls to the dance floor "wait you come with me" dion said walking me to the booth "May I help you with something?" I questioned sitting on his lap , when I look at him it looked like he was thinking about what he was going to say next and he looked good doing it "you wanna get married?" I asked him without thinking and he raise his eyebrows amused.

"You wanna get married now?" He asked going along with it , since I already asked I might as well continue "Not know but in the future" I hope he knows I'm serious "your drunk la bambina" I barely even drunk anything yet  jeez "but yes we can get married then" YAY HE SAID YESSS "just kidding" I said grinning at him and he glared at me "hey don't get mad at me I'm 'drunk" i teased and I kinda feel bad now....not really but kinda "why did you call me over here" I asked him because he still Haven't said anything.