𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒

"Get the fuck in the car" I shouted at Alexa she was taking so damn long and we was finally leaving the hotel , we had rented out two cars I didn't let them know that Lillian was coming and even if I did they can't object because

"Get the fuck in the car" I shouted at Alexa she was taking so damn long and we was finally leaving the hotel , we had rented out two cars I didn't let them know that Lillian was coming and even if I did they can't object because...yeah"ok I'm coming wait a second" she said getting into the car "here put this address in" I said handing dion the phone.

"Where are we going this isn't the way the others went"  Alexa said leaning towards the front seats , I probably should tell her where we're headed "I meet someone today and she's coming out to with us " and when I said that her face lit up "is she cute if she is tell me now for I can be prepared " " yeah she's pretty and probably too good for you" I said turning around , I've never seen Alexa keep a stable relationship it's always something going on "we're here " dion said parking in-front of the bakery.

"Already ? When I came here earlier It was way longer" " I don't know maybe because you walked " he said in a duh tone...I hate people "smart ass" I said getting out of the car , when I was about to knock on the house door part Lillian came rushing out like a happy dog when they see it's owner "oh am glad to see you! I couldn't stand another second with that lady " she said walking out closing the door behind her , I love their relationship it's cute and funny "you look amazing " she told me as we walk toward the car.

"You look even better babes " I said getting in and Lilian getting in the backseat "I'm Lillian nice to meet you!" "Hey I'm dion " he said looking through the rear view mirror , and when I turn towards the back seat I see Alexa grabbing Lilian's hand which cause Lillian to be a little taken back.

"I'm Alexa nice to meet you" she said kissing the back of her hand "and I am single if you were wondering" I was startled by dion laughing "please don't ever do that again well at least while I'm in the car" he said laughing which had me laughing with him "piss off " she said kicking the back of his seat "now if this car crash you paying for it " he told her but she wasn't listening she continued to talk to Lilian.

About 15 minutes later dion spoke up "Play some music " he told me while looking at the road "what if I don't wanna play any music?" I questioned him which caused him to look at me "well do you wanna listen to music " "I do but I'm asking what if I didn't want too " "well if you didn't want too then I'd still play music cause I want to listen to music" he said , that was a good answer so I turned the radio on and then I heard a loud sigh "can you guys not flirt while other people are in the car it's disturbing" Alexa said leaning forward "Oh shut up what was you just doing with Lillian just now ?" " that wasn't flirting it was just a friendly conversation between friends" didn't she just mention she was single also.

"Are they dating? " Lillian said from the back seat "Yes they are" Alexa told her "No we're not " me and dion said almost at the same time , see great minds think alike "so if I asked him to go out with me you wouldn't have no problem with it " Lillian said leaning toward the front seat now and I know she wouldn't fucking dare "But I thought we were a thing" Alexa said pouting to Lillian " nope i wouldn't care at all " I said cheekily, She's trying to get an reaction out of me and it's not happening and if she was serious she would've been out this car.

"Hmm if you say so" she said leaning back again , I am not to be tried today "we're here" dion said stopping in front of the club "you guys can get out while I find a parking spot" he told told them , I guess he figured I wasn't getting out "alright" they said getting out and he pulled off.

I stayed quiet the whole time while he looked for a parking spot " it's okay la bambina ( baby girl) you know I'm all for you so don't be jealous " he said parking the car , why the fuck do he think Im jealous I didn't even say anything so I just stayed quiet again and he just sighed then started to unbuckle my seat belt "what the hell are you doing ?" He didn't say anything he just started to pull me onto his lap and I just turned my head while I Straddled him "You are so easy to read " he said holding on to me laughing , I didn't even say anything " im not jealous by the way your just cocky " I told him and he start laughing again , he has a sexy ass laugh which I'm only allowed to hear and see but then realization hit me "we're not even dating piss off " I said getting out the car "if you say so la bambina ( baby girl )" he said snickering behind me.

When we got to the entrance of the club the line was long as hell and I was not trying to wait so I went to the bouncer and tried to ease in like how they do in the movies "Wait you can't go in " he said stopping me , well there goes my luck "I have a VIP pass" I said looking up to him , I didn't even know if this club had VIP "Are you related to the Alarie's" Well I am now and what's up with everyone calling me Alarie "Yes i am now are you going to let me through" I said looking up at him confidently "Sorry ma'am you can go" well that was easier than I thought.

"Alexa , Lillian get the hell out of that line and come on" i yelled towards the back and people started complaining as if I cared "that's impressive La Bambina (Baby girl) " dion said walking in behind me "shut up you didn't even try to help me " "I didn't have a problem waiting in line" he continued then Lillian started walking beside me " how'd you get us in " she said as I look for rein "They said something about alarie and I just went along with him" I told her and she gasped which caused me to stop walking " What? Is something wrong" I asked her and she just kept standing there gasping , is she having a panic attack or something.

"So you are related to the Alarie's " she exclaimed and I just looked at her dumbfounded , she seriously can make a person be concerned "god I hope your not " dion said from behind me , does everyone know about the alarie's but me ? "I see them!" Alexa said rushing passed up and we just followed her.

"Jesus what took you guys so long!" Rein shouted "shut the hell up and we had to pick up Lillian " I said sitting down next to Felix "who the hell is Lillian " Theo chipped in , should I have told them earlier..? Well it's too late now "My new girlfriend!" Alexa perked up , she seriously needs help "No..and I'm Lillian nice to meet you all" she said introducing herself and they introduced theirselves.

"So why does the says your her girlfriend" isis questioned Lillian "I don't-" Lillian started but was interrupted by Alexa "it was love at first sight honestly" I'm going to let them continue this while I get myself a drink , when I started to get up I got pulled back down "where are you going?" dion questioned " to get a drink why?" I questioned back "can you get me one "he asked , of course I'll get my future husband one..."no get it yourself , Isis come with me " I called over , she looked like she was wishing she never asked Lillian that question"coming!" She said running over.

"Where did you meet Lillian " she asked as we walked towards the bar "At her grandma's bakery" I said sitting in a stool "She's nice but I feel like if Alexa keep trying to flirt with her she's not gonna be so nice " she said and I just laughed because she's right Lillian came to party not get her ears talked off "Hé ma petite goutte de chocolat, je peux t'offrir un verre ? (Hey my little chocolate drop can I buy you a drink) " A man said walking next to isis with a toothy grin , good thing she don't know much French cause Jeez that was cringy.

"Un qui était grincheux et deux ne disent plus jamais ça à personne.(One that was cringy and two don't ever say that to anyone again ) " I said and it looks like I angered him , when I looked at isis she just looked confused "Qu'est-ce que tu m'as dit salope ( What did you say to me bitch ) " he said getting in my face , Oh here we go "Tu as cinq secondes pour sortir mon visage avant que je te frappe dans le tien ( You got five seconds to get out my face before I punch you in yours ) I said as calmly as possible but I think she could tell I was getting mad "um I'm going to go get someone..." Isis said scurrying back to the table.

Next thing I know is I feel a sting at my cheek...I know this bitch did not just punch me ,this Is why it's always good to keep a knife on you.