𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒

Friday finally came and we was on our way to the airport all the kids had to meet up at the school this morning and I almost didn't make it because I overslept "Ana you okay?" Isis said breaking me out my trance leaning over to me "yeah I'm fine h...

Friday finally came and we was on our way to the airport all the kids had to meet up at the school this morning and I almost didn't make it because I overslept "Ana you okay?" Isis said breaking me out my trance leaning over to me "yeah I'm fine how about you ? Have you told loud mouth about your feelings yet?" I questioned and she started laughing "no I haven't said anything yet but I don't think I can say anything" she said laying on my shoulder.

"He's always with a different girl every week how can I possibly tell him my feelings" she stated with a devastated face and I hate to see her like this because she's always a happy and cheerful person but when it comes to Theo it's all dark and gloomy and she tried to move on from Him a few times but whenever she has a date or a boy asks her out Theo always threatens them or run them away I be wanting to beat the hell out of him.

"When we get to Paris we're going to sneak out and have a bunch of fun so no need to worry about him anymore" I told her trying to cheer her up "okay" she said with a grin on her face "Let's go people get off the bus" one of the teachers said and everyone gathered their things and got off "let's go inside and wait for the rest of them" I told isis and she nodded her head as we walked inside.

"Damn this airport is huge " she said in aww "you ever been to one " she questioned as we walk towards some empty chairs "yes when I was little" I told her "is it alright to leave the teacher" she asked " of course it's alright we have our tickets and when they call our flight we'd just meet up with them there" I told her sitting down and she sat beside me "wake me up when they get here " I told her laying on her shoulder.

I felt someone tapping me when I opened my eyes it was isis looking at me with a sour face "what's wrong" I said lifting up and she looked embarrassed "I have to piss and I don't want to go by myself " and I bursted out laughing " it's not funny I've seen movies you know " "fine pissy let's go" I noticed that the airport was starting to get full because people were coming in and some was getting off the plane.

It took us a while to find the bathroom but we eventually made it "I'm hungry let's get food "I said grabbing her hand and we ended up going to Chick-fil-A the line was long but I was willing to wait because it's been a while since I've had some "what would you like today?" The lady asked "can I have the spicy deluxe meal with a sweet tea " I told her "will that be all ?" "Isis you want anything " " same thing she's having"she told the lady and I suddenly felt someone walking behind me and I reach I'm my pocket and grabbed my butterfly knife.

That person grabbed my waist and I turned around and put the knife to their throat and their hand stopped me "calm down it's me " dion said "Jesus you scared the hell out of me" I said putting the knife away and I see Theo next to him laughing "you know you can't get on the plane with that right " Theo said " You know i can stab you right ? " I told him and he shut up real quick " umm excuse me you guys still need to pay " the worker said with a smile.

I forgot all about her "sorry one moment " I started to reach in my pocket to grab my card but dion gave the lady his instead " have a nice day " the lady said passing us our food " I'll pay you back " I told him and No is all he said as we walked back to our seats "I'll pay you back instead " isis said drinking her tea "no" me and dion both said at the same time.

We finally made it to our seats and see rein chasing Felix with a shoe and Alexa sitting recording them and Felix looked our way and ran behind Theo "save me from this devil" "what happened " isis asked " he broke my phone" rein told us "well that's a you problem " Theo said grabbing isis hand sitting down and when I looked at isis her face was flushed.

"Let's sit down " I told dion as he watched rein hit Felix with her shoe "can i have a bite " Alexa said when she saw me pull my sandwich out "yeah" I said putting it to her mouth and letting her bite it and then I feel a hand pulling mine and dion took a bite out of my sandwich also, then Felix came and grabbed my bag and started eating my fry's "you greedy fuckers" I said taking my food "eat isis food " "isis doesn't have any food only a drink" rein said and when I looked at isis she was smiling with only a drink in her hand.

"What happened to your food" I questioned "what food?" She asked playing dumb so I looked around and saw she was hiding her food in her purse shaking my head "you people run my blood pressure up" I said eating the rest of my sandwich.

After I finished what was barely food I put my head phones in and felt asleep but when I woke up it was dark outside and everyone was asleep Felix and Theo was laying on the floor and Alexa , isis and rein was sleeping next to each other and dion was nowhere to be found so I got up and started to look for him.

After a few minutes I noticed him outside on the phone so I did the only normal thing a person could do...I ran outside and jumped on his back " what are you doing out here?" I questioned looking over his shoulder "ti richiamerò (I'll call you back)" he told the person before hanging up "talking to a friend from home" he told me "hmm I always forget your not from LA "I told him as he carried me inside.

"Can you teach me how to speak Italian ?" I asked him looking at the people walking around "No perché scopriresti cose che non dovresti sapere ( No because you'd find out things you shouldn't know)" he said knowing I don't know a damn thing he's saying "E non voglio che tu mi guardi in modo diverso bambina ( And I don't want you looking at me differently babygirl)" he continued with a grin on his face, hm two can play that game " je parie que tu ne me comprends pas (I bet you don't understand me) " I said cheekily and he just looked up at me grinning even wider and now that I look at it he has a pretty ass smile.

"Je te comprends chérie ( I do understand you babygirl ) he said and I can feel my face began to flush " don't fucking call me that now put me down I'm going to the bathroom" I said getting off his back and walking to the bathroom I look back to see him looking at me as he sat down with the others.

He be trying to make a hoe drop to her knees when say stuff like that , the bathroom stalls were all occupied "let's go our planes ready for departure we leave in like twenty minutes " Alexa said bussing in the bathroom scaring the shit outta me "I almost just roundhoused yo ass " i told her and she was laughing about the look on my face "let's go the teachers waking everyone up" "ok wait I just got in here".

After Alexa left out the bathroom someone came out the stalls so I went in there then it took ten minutes of the teachers trying to wake them raccoon's up but now everyone was in line about to board the plane and I was a little nervous "are you sitting next to me on the plane " dion asked but of course I was going to sit next to him because everyone else already had people they were sitting with but I felt like messing with him  "no I'm not " I said putting my bags through the the detector thingy "if you say so " he just said.

As we got on the plane everyone found their seats , Felix and rein was sitting in back of me and Theo and isis was sitting in front and I didn't see dion and Alexa was with her other friend "move your bags" dion said walking beside me and I replied with a No which iterated him "I'm going to throw it on the floor if you don't move it " he threatened "I triple dog dare you to" I told him looking up from my phone "go sit with Alexa " I said looking back at my phone "no plus she's already sitting with one of her friends "" Fine fine I was just joking you can sit with me " I told him moving my stuff and putting it on the floor.

"Kidding or not I was still going to right here " he said putting on his seat belt "All passengers must be seated the plane is taking off in five minutes " the pilot announced"I'm tired can I sleep on you" I asked dion putting my head on his shoulder " yeah I'm about to go to sleep also " he said putting his head on mine "Jesus you just woke up from a long ass nap and now your going back to sleep" rein said looking through the craps of the seat "Oh shut up I wasn't sleep that long and plus I heard it helps the skin" I said laying back down.

"You know you didn't hear no shit like that " Theo pitched in from up front "mind your damn business and I heard it in a dream now goodnight " I stated and they started laughing at me and when I looked over to dion he was already sleep "goodnight " I whispered before closing my eyes "Buona notte Amore (Goodnight Love)" I heard before drifting off into a deep slumber.