𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒

"Anastasia honey get up , we have to leave " I hear my mother says as I stir awake "we have to leave hurry and pack your things " my mother repeated walking out of the bedroom , I didn't ask her anything because I knew the reason we we're leaving ...

"Anastasia honey get up , we have to leave " I hear my mother says as I stir awake "we have to leave hurry and pack your things " my mother repeated walking out of the bedroom , I didn't ask her anything because I knew the reason we we're leaving "lets go " she said walking into the room to help me with my stuff.

We were walking down the stairs to put on our shoes but then the front door opened and my mother looked terrified when my "stepfather" walked in "what are you doing here hunny aren't you supposed to be on a business trip" my mother stammered out.

When joe looked at the bags in our hands his face turned a bright red "where do you think your going" he said walking towards my mother and she walked backwards "joe please let us go we just wanna live a normal life " my mother cried out as her back hit the wall " I TOLD YOU YOUR NOT LEAVING ME BOTH OF YOU BELONG TO ME " he yelled pulling her hair which cause her to fall to the ground.

When he did that my mind was all over the place I didn't know what to do because my mother always told me not to disobey him or he was going to try and try and hurt me but I also can't sit here and let her get abused.

So I did the first thing that came to my mind , I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first knife I saw and when I went back to where my mother was I saw joe on top of her choking her as she gasp for air.

I was hesitant for a second before I went behind him and stabbed him in the back "get off my mommy" I yelled stabbing him over and over again "Anastasia!" I heard someone yelling my name.

"Anastasia wake up!" I feel myself being shaken and when I open my eyes I see one of my best friends rein straddling me "wake the hell up we're late for school" I forgot about that place "if you get off then I can go " I said and she hurry up and got off and grabbed my hand to get me out of bed .

After I got dressed and did everything I needed to do we were finally on our way to school "can we stop by to get food" I questioned "what do you have in mind cause I also need food " she said.

We end up stopping by McDonald's it took us a while because Rein got into an argument with the workers because they didn't put everything in the bag "I hate when they do that then try to charge extra because the didn't do their job correctly " she nagged as I ate my sandwich "are you not fazed " she asked me bluntly parking the car in the school parking lot.

"Not at all "I said with my food and one hand and phone in the other walking inside the school "they put all my stuff in there but if they didn't then it would've been a problem" I told her opening our homeroom door and walking In.

When we were walking to our seats I noticed that it was quiet and when I raised my head everyone was looking at us "i know we're fine as hell but no need to stare it's creepy" I said sitting down.

"This is the third time this week you've been late one more time and you won't be going on our trip" Mr. hairy exclaimed with a annoyed face.

"I'm sorry Mr.Harris it won't happen again" I said with a small smile "you said that the last two times " he started to yell but held himself back "hey when's the trip" I asked rein and she just looked at me with a shocked face "it's Friday dummy "

"Ohh why didn't you tell me it was this Friday I don't have anything ready " I said eating my food "NO EATING IN MY CLASS" mr. Harris yelled walking in my face , who the hell he raising his voice at .

"I think you mistaken me for your child cause I don't know who you raising your voice at and your to close to my face " I said finishing the rest of my food "DONT BACKTALK ME IN MY CLASS" He said continuing to yell "inside voices Mr.Harris your not five anymore " I said in a calm voice that made him even more mad, he didn't try to yell again he just turned around and start teaching again.

I've been to three classes already and died every-time the teachers started teaching but it's time for lunch now and it's also time for me to leave "don't leave yet come to lunch with me" I heard Rein say from behind me causing me to yelp "how did you know I was about to leave" I questioned "probably cause your walking toward the doors" she said in a duh tone "let's go" she said dragging me to the cafeteria.

When we made it there it was so noisy and rein already know I hate noisy people "I'm leaving " I told her walking away and suddenly I heard a scream which caused me to jump and look back and everything went quite "let's go their not loud anymore " she said grabbing my hand , I swear something is seriously wrong with her "hi people's " rein said as me walked to the table where our friends were "hey" Alexa and isis said "are the boys not here yet " I questioned sitting down "nope they probably got in trouble " isis said "ok wake me up when lunch is over"I said laying my head on the table.

"Ana, dion wake y'all lazy asses up " I hear Theo loud ass voice say but I don't get up but I feel dion wake up from beside me  "wake up ana "rein said tapping my shoulder " dion you try " Felix said " let's go Ana I'll take you home" when he said that I got up and grabbed my book-bag and started waking towards the doors " she always listens to him it's like their the same person but different genders " I hear Felix say as we walk off "dion is the same he only listens to Ana " rein says but I couldn't hear the rest because we was to far away.

"Dion you going on the trip" I questioned as I looked out the window "yeah but I almost didn't " "why not " I asked looking at him now "because I was tardy for the past couple of days " he said looking at me and then we both stared laughing "me and you both" I told him as he continued to look at me "Stop looking at me pay attention to the road" he was still looking at me but grinning this time "who the hell you think you is Paul walker ? Stop looking at me"  I started to shout and he started laughing "fine fine...but I can really do the stare and drive"

"Not with me in the damn car you can't " I said as he pulled up to my house "I'm tired " I said opening the door and we walk in "same ima go take a nap" he said walking up stairs " alright i have to start packing".

After a couple of hour's "IM FINALLY DONE" I said out of relief it took me two hours to pack because I couldn't find none of the stuff I need to go on the trip I almost said fuck it and went to sleep to be honest but I really wanted to go on this trip but after that I went up stairs to see dion laid out on my bed "move the hell over" I said trying to push him but he wasn't moving.

I was about to walk out the room until I felt a hand pulling me down and I suddenly landed on the bed I look up to see dion with his eyes clothes and I feel his arms wrap around me "now sleep" he said before going back to snoring and after some times I went to sleep with him.

Authors notes:
I'm rewriting the whole story because it was cringy when I read the first chapter and I feel like I'll like this one better.