Never Grown Up!!

We have always seen Dada being the one consoling his Mahiyaa, but what if he feels insecured!!!

It was around 2014-2015, Ms has got his full set of kiddos

It was Mahi's birthday....and as every year he received a call at around 12......

Knowing very well who it was, Ms jumped up to pick it up as he heard Dada wishing him a very Happy Birthday. It has always been the same, Dada wishing him at 12 and telling him how proud he is of his achievements.

But as Dada went about to tell him something, Mahi's kids had started hammering in and in that din, Ms was sure he won't be able to hear a single word.

So promising Dada to call him later he cut the call to entertain his kiddos. On the other side, Dada had an adorable smile on his face thinking how his kid has grown up, and kept his phone on charge as Ms might call back any moment.

Much against the promise Ms made, Dada never received the call, knowing the wonderful relation he shares with his phone.

In the next match of India, Sourav Ganguly was one of the commentators and as Ms hit a 74 off 34 balls sealing India's win, Dada went over the top with his praise. He has been told many times to be fair when doing commentatory, but who cares...it is his kid who has won them the match and he has to say how great his Mahiyaa is.

Dada was halted in the same hotel as the ICT. He rushed to get freshened up as he wanted to meet his kiddo. As he was on his way to Ms's room, he remembered how grumpy Ms used to be when he didn't praise him after an excellent knock and then he had to pamper him and take him out for a treat.

Dada(in his thoughts): Ms has really grown up.....he takes care of his kids now.....but he will always be my Mahiyaa(with a fond smile on his face)

And as Dada nears Ms's room out of nowhere someone hops on him, 'Dadaaaaaaaa' making Dada laugh....

But before Dada could even tell him anything,

Ro just jumped on his bhai, 'Bhaaaiiii...did you see my shots...I played well na...you liked my game...saaaayyyyy (shaking mahi)'

Mahi: Haan, haan Ro...haan...you were so good today.....I am so proud of you...You were the star of the match...

Ro(grins with all his 32 out): You promised me a treat.......Chaloooo...you promised....(and started dragging Ms with him)

Ms could just manage to wave a bye to Dada and mimicked him that he will meet him later. But later as all the kids hammered for a movie night and a video game competition Ms forgot that he had to meet Dada.

Next morning as the team was preparing to leave for another match, Ms remembered he had to meet Dada and rushed down to the reception. However, he got to know Dada has already left making him terribly upset.

Ms(miffed): He went without meeting me even...huh!!! He is super bad, I won't talk to him......I am very angry

As Ms was delving on how upset he is with Dada, Harry plopped on him making him switch to Mahi Bhai mode.

As ICT lost consecutive two matches pretty bad (don't kill me for this), Ms was busy in consoling his kids.

As everyone had dinner, Ms sat in his room glaring at his phone. Ms, fed up with the wait dials a number. But as no one picks it up in the first ring, he cuts the call and dials again.(patience naam ki cheez thoda sa kaam hai Mahi mein)

And finally, when the call is received,

MS: I won't talk to you and cuts the call.

And in no time, Ms receives a call and picks it up but says nothing.