Stubborn Kiddo

The entire country saw Ms falling down as the bouncer hit his helmet. As the physio ran into treat him, as the bowler apologized, as the non-striker tended to him, there was one person who was sitting in the Comm Box and his face reflected just tension and discomfort.

As it was announced that Ms is fine, and he took stance to bat again.....the man in the Comm-Box just kept on cursing and grumbling.

As Ms ended the match with a whooping helicopter shot.....the man in the Comm-Box just went on a rant of how great a player Ms is but it soon got replaced by concern as Ms needed support to go back.

That night as everyone was huddled in Ms's room to take care of him,

Ro: Bhai aap medicines khalo naa...aap bimaar hooo(looking tensed)

Yuv: Haan...Mahi jyada bandar na bann...idiot!!

Sonu: Khale..Mahi khaale....aisa kyun kar raha hai

Mahi: Par yeh soup accha nahi...

Bhajju: Chup chap khaale..varna main apne ball se tera sarr phodunga ab

As Mahi tried to object..

Ro: (looking close to tears) App sunn kyun nahi rahe hoo...khana khaa lo....medicines lena hai naaa...

Mahi: Please na baccha.....accha nahi lag raha, chal Choclate Cake khake aate hai

But Ro just frowned putting up a grumpy look

And as Yuvi, Sonu again tried pestering him for the food

Mahi: Nahi khana bola naa...Yeh soup ganda hai...bohot jyaadaaa...(also trying to comfort Ro by patting his head)

Yuvi: Nakhre naa kar....ek toh dimaag nahi hai....par chott lagne ke baad mahashya ko khelna hai...

And as Mahi continued stirring the soup....

MS: Nahi khana hai...aur medicine toh bilkul nahi (sternly, irritated with the hovering others were doing)

And a voice came from the door, 'Aur kyun nahi lena hai medicines'

And Ms's eyes just widened...he picked up the bowl of tasteless soup and gulped it entirely without the spoon and even snatched the medicines from Ro's hands and gulped them and wiped his face and sat like a good boy.....

While Ro looked utterly confused and shocked, Yuvi, Sonu and Bhajju tried hiding their grins.....

As the man entered the room....Yuvi, Sonu and Bhajju promptly jumped to hug him......as Ro just kept moving his head like a ball in tennis match as his Bhai was looking down, looking way too innocent as the man gave him a stern look....

Ro(in his head): Yeh bhai aisa kyun kar rahe hai?? Woh bhi daarte hai?? Waise cute lag rahe hai!!!(and gave a low chuckle)

Yuv: (complaining to the man) Dekho na ....yeh Mahi ne itna pareshaann kiya......

Sonu: Haaannn.....sunnta hi nahi hai...

And Ms just kept cursing his enemies in the names of friends.....

Man: Jao sab log....go off to sleep...I will be here...you all need to play tomorrow also.....

And everyone left knowing that no matter what tactics Mahi pulled this man knew all ways to handle them.....

As the man sat on the sofa...

Mahi(in his head): Gussa hai toh daant sakte hai...aise baithe rehne ka kya matlab......

And as the silence was way too much...

Mahi: Aap gussa ho kya??

And in reply he just got a sigh....

Mahi: Daaadaaaaaaa.......sooorrryyyyy naaaa.......aage se nahi karunga....main pakka helmet ka strap fix karlunga

Dada: How many times Mahi...how many??? Everytime I tell you fix that god forbidden strap of your helmet...but nooo why would you listen to me.....

Mahi: Gussa matt karo naaa.....pakaa fix karlunga iss baar....promiisseeee(and pulled his puppy eyes)

And Dada once again fell for it as he sat on the bed and hugged him,

Dada: Tu jab yeh sab karta hai na....toh pataa hai mujhe kitni pareshaani hoti hai...kab bada hoga tu??? Aisa kaun karta hai???

And Ms just stayed snuggled

Dada: And who asked you to play again? Though kiddo that was a superb six...like huge...I am so proud of you...(making Ms give a 32-allout grin)

Dada: But still I am angry....and why were you being so stubborn....woh medicines le lena chahiye tha.....and if next time that strap is not fixed...(and the warning was left hanging)

And Ms just snuggled into Dada as his voice came muffled, 'Mereko aadat nahi hai...pehle yeh sab mere dada karte the....helmet strap, thigh pad...sab kuch mere liye mere Dada karte the....issiliye'

And Dada just pulled him closer not knowing what to reply...

And Ms continued, 'Aur medicines aache nahi hote...ganda taste hota hai'

And Dada just rolled his eyes as he didn't know where to find tasty medicines...

Ms: Dadaa...woh soup bohot ganda tha.....butter chicken khake aaye kya???

Dada: Maahhhiiii

Ms: Accha theek hai.....badd mein khaunga...(looking sad)

Dada: Yeh series khatam ho jayee...then I will take you on dinner...(and that was enough to make Mahi jump)

However it hurt his head a bit more...

Dada: What happened kiddo?? Wait I will call the physio...You lie down...

Mahi: Dadaaa...nooo....aap idhar aao bass.....

Though Dada looked unsure he sat close to Ms, who just put his head on his lap....

As Dada stroked his hair,

Mahi: You know you give the best head massage in the world....

Dada: Acchaaa????

Mahi: Haaaannnn....ab aap disturb na karo...mereko mere Dada ke paas sona hai...

And as Ms slept off in Dada's lap...Dada switched off the lights and continued cuddling him on his lap....

Ok so I have forgotten who had asked me to write on Dada-Mahi on these lines🙈🙈🙈🙈 and I am really sorry about that

So, here goes another very short Dada-Mahi.....I guess I can never stop awwing at them, and today is one such day after I read siri_reddy 's story....they are my love balls and so for her sake I have added a little MahiRo. 

*Picture- It was one of the days when Ms had used his super Mahiyaa brains to remove the small table kept between him and Dada, since last time when he was with Rahul Bhai he had difficulty in whining with the table in between. And Mahiyaa has a lot of things to whine about to Dada.....🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 NO INTERRUPTIONS ALLOWED*

pranushka23 I finally remembered it was you who had suggested such a plot, I am really sorry for forgetting it. Hope you like the story.

Do enjoy and Comment on it.

Love-Love!!!!