Mahi Bhai Punished!!!

00:00, 7th July 2017

Shouts of Happy Birthday rang all over the room, and Mahi Bhai woke up to all the kids assembled in his room with huge grins on their faces. Though he was confused initially but he soon realized it was already 12, so it was his birthday. After all the celebrations, dumping cake, gifting Mahi Bhai as the kids snuggled to him, MS decided to grace his phone with his attention

(Phone be like: Finally.....yaad toh aaya...I Exist)

As Ms was scrolling through all the wishes of friends, colleagues, brothers, big bros.....something caught his eye.

It was the wish from a very special person.....someone whom he immensely loves and respects.....his Dada.

It was a very old pic, around 2005 (and Ms chuckeled, finally Dada is learning how to send messages with pics) ....he was dumping cake on his Dada's head and he just remembered the day....Dada had surprised him the last day and the next day they all pretended to forget his birthday and then surprised him. How much he was missing him!!!!! How he used to jump on him at 12 in d night....and cuddle to him......he wish he could do it again.

The next morning as the kids started howling, Mahii Bhhaaaiiii...he couldn't help but wish he could also shout Dadaaaaa

As the kids were snuggling to him, he just wished he had Dada to hold him again.....

As he was feeding the kids, he remembered how Dada used to do it for him.....

After dinner, as he was staring at the pic, since everyone had left for their rooms as they had a flight the next day, Ms made a wonderful decision.

The next day the team entered the Eden Gardens ground to see someone kneeling in between the ground holding his ears, as another man stood beside him.

They moved closer to be shocked as they saw it was their elder brother, their Mahi Bhai kneeling down as Sourav Sir was glaring at him.

Ms: Dadaaa.....chodd do naaa, galti hogayi...maaf kardoooo

Dada just gave him a stern look that made MS look down

As Ms tried pulling the puppy face,

Dada(glaringly): I just fail to understand when you will grow up....heights of irresponsibility Mahi....

Ms: Dada par....(trying to get up)

And Dada's look was enough to make him kneel back

Suddenly Dada and Mahi heard a loud sound....they turned to see Harry has dropped his kit-bag and all of them were looking shocked

Ro: Aap...aap...aaapppp.....(and he couldn't speak any further)

Shikhar: Bhai aap aise kyun baithe hooo...uthoo.....get up bhai..

And Ms just looked down...

Kul: Bhai.....Bhai get up naaa...

Ms: Dada...Dadaaa...bacche dekh rahe hai...chodd do please.......

Dada(ignoring him royally): Welcome all of you to Edens!!! Hope you all have a nice match....

But the kids were too busy to see their Mahi Bhai look like that,

Ms: Dadaaaa...please naaaa.....next time nahi karunga...bacche dekh rahe hai(trying to get up)

Dada: Did I tell you to get up???

And Ms just decided to get back to his place,

Kul: But unko back-pain hota hai.....Bhai get up(getting all worked up)