Chapter 5

"Everyone, this is Kurama, the nine tailed fox."

It all happened so suddenly. Within an instant the Konoha 12 were thrown to the back of the room as their senseis stood in front of them, battle stances ready. The tension in the air was thick, some of the weaker genin struggled to breathe with the killing intent pooling in the air around them. The fear of death seeping into their bones. The strangest part though, was that if you focused you would be able to see that it was all coming from the Jounin. Not from the fox.

Then as quickly as it arrived, all malice in the air dissipated as Naruto let out a loud jovial laugh, reminding all present of the happy façade he once wore.

"Don't worry, he wont hurt any of you." Naruto said with a smile, gesturing to the yawning fox-like boy beside him. "He's completely harm-" He was interrupted by a harsh slap to the back of his head, "-less." Naruto then turned to Kurama and let out a low growl as they glared at each other, confusing those around them even more.

"What the fuck was that for!" Naruto spat out.

"That was for waking me up you ass hole! You should know better than to summon me while I'm sleeping by now!" Kurama yelled in retaliation, taking a step closer to the agitated blonde.

"You're always sleeping! That's all you ever do you lazy piece of shit!" Naruto followed Kurama, taking a step forward, closing the space even more.

"Well what else am I supposed to do! It's incredibly boring inside the seal, my choices are that or watch the pointless things going on around you. That would only bore me to death!" Kurama then grabbed the collar of Naruto's shirt, pulling him even closer as he snarled in the boy's face. His actions sending fear to the ninja in the room, worrying for their friend's safety. "And you are a child, so watch your language before I kill you." Naruto just smirked at the threat.

"I'd like to see you try. Besides if I can kill then I can use whatever language I please. Now calm down before you scare everyone." Naruto quickly reached up towards Kurama's head and tugged on one of his ears rather harshly, causing Kurama to flinch in pain slightly as he released his jinchuriki. "Sorry" Naruto then lessened his grip and instead started stroking his ears gently, earning a purr of approval from the fox. After a few seconds however, Kurama slapped his hand away and turned his back to the boy, arms crossed and a light blush on his face.

"I hate it when you do that." He pouted.

"Sure you do." The blonde replied sarcastically before he was interrupted by hearty laughter of the Hokage.

"You two never change do you." He chuckled, causing Naruto to smirk once more and the fox to roll his eyes. "Anyway, please proceed."

"Right." Naruto cleared his throat lightly, pulling everyone from their confusion as he prepared to speak again. "So as I mentioned, this is Kurama, the nine tailed fox or Kyuubi. He was sealed inside of me during the attack 16 years ago on the day I was born. Also the day my parents died."

"So," The Kyuubi started, drawing the attention to him once more as he laid himself down on the Hokage's desk and grabbing a bottle of sake, "Any questions?"

Kurama is such a tsundere and you can not change my mind. Even in canon