Chapter 7

Hey guys! Don't kill me for the really really late update, I know its been a long ass time since the last chapter but I'm kinda going through some shit right now and I'm definitely failing all my A-levels but oh well. But then I came onto here and saw that some how this pos story managed to get 5.8k views and 182 votes and 52 comments, like how is that possible? Do people actually like this less than average, barely even started book? But seeing all this made me happy, so i wanna say thank you for reading and i will try to be more active with updating :) 

Anyway, onto the story!

"Please just-just stop. We are not talking about this now, not here."

As Naruto's soft voice faded away, so did the thick sense of malice in the air. Kurama walked towards the hurting boy and placed his hand on the back of his neck, bringing their foreheads together, "I'm sorry." His voice was soft and full of concern, "I shouldn't have let her words anger me."

"Its okay... maybe you should take some time to cool down?" He whispered back and in a puff of smoke, the demon disappeared back into the seal as Naruto's face dropped back into a cold, blank expression.

After a few moments of awkward silence the Hokage cleared his throat, successfully regaining the attention of the ninjas present. "Now then, back to the reason I called you all here. Thanks to the spies I had sent to gather intelligence, under the command of Jiraiya of the Sanin, and the newly solidified friendship with Suna thanks to Naruto, we have gained lots of information on groups who would pose threat to the Leaf. Currently, the three most opposing threats lie with Orochimaru, the Akatsuki and ROOT." Hiruzen spat out the last word with disappointment and anger, completely disgusted with his old friend's hidden ANBU group.

"Pervy-sage has been tailing the snake since he left the village, trying to gather as much intel as he can while remaining distance from him. The Akatsuki is a group of missing nin who have came together in an attempt to find 'peace', originally created by Yahiko, Konan and Nagato, but after Yahiko's death their methods became twisted and cruel. The group are now preparing to capture the tailed beasts. We cannot let that happen. However, recently the old Mizukage was killed along with the tailed beast within him, so it will be a while before they make any influential moves. That just leaves ROOT, an elite group of ANBU lead by Danzo, who was ordered to shut the project down years ago because of his inhumane training method. He takes children and turns them into soldiers, removing any sense of humanity they have, essentially becoming mindless vessels who know only one thing. To kill. And they are good at it, very much so." Images of blood shed flashed through Naruto's mind and memories of his time as a ROOT agent forced their way into the front of his mind. With a harsh shake of his head he focused back onto the matter at hand. "I have eyes in the group, and when we gather enough intel we will launch an attack with the aim of taking them all out in one go- including Danzo- and freeing as many people as we can. So you must all prepare as you will be involved in the assault. You will be informed when we have any solid plans of attack, but until then you must train. Also, your teams will be sent after the members of Akatsuki as time goes on, hopefully we would have dealt with most of their members." Throughout his entire speech, Naruto held a steady monotone voice, like a mindless soldier relaying orders.

"When the time comes, I shall call for your teams, until then you will continue doing C ranked and D ranked missions as well as training. But remember, all of the information shared today must not leave this room, do you understand?" The Hokage asked with a stern look, after gaining nods of approval from the ninja and a mock salute from Kakashi, he continued, "Very well then, team 7 remain, the rest of you are dismissed."

Literally spent half a day trying to write this awful chapter, sorry guys but I did my best, and I'll maybe re write it and try to improve this story once I've finished it and know what's gonna happen with the plot. If you've got any suggestions feel free to drop em in the comments.