Chapter 6

"Any questions?"

"How is the Kyuubi out of the seal?" Kakashi asked his student, anger and grief clearly present in his usually lazy voice.

"He isn't, not really. I've just transferred Kurama's consciousness into one of my clones, as you can see small amounts of his chakra went with him, that is why the clone changed appearance." Naruto responded, emphasizing Kurama's name, clearly unhappy with the way his sensei addressed his friend.

"But if the Kit uses a summoning jutsu on me he can bring out up to 8 of my tails, when he does that most of me actually comes out of the seal, not just my mind and a minimal amount of chakra." Kurama added, before taking a large gulp of the Hokage's sake.

"If he can act upon his own will then what is to stop him from potentially destroying the village again and killing everyone?" Ino asked the question that everyone was thinking. 

"Yeah for the strongest of the 9 demons you're pretty domesticated." Sakura inputted, rather sarcastically.

"Oh crap." Naruto said to himself, knowing what was about to come.

"Domesticated? Domesticated!" Kurama shouted, jumping off of the desk and shattering the bottle in his hand. The glass shards causing him to bleed, only for the wounds to heal up immediately after as he stalked towards the pink haired girl, a menacing aura surrounding him as the ninjas trembled in fear or got into defensive positions. "I could kill you and everyone in this pitiful village within seconds and not even bat an eye. The only reason you are still breathing is because Naruto would hate it if I killed you. I assure you pinky, the instant he decides he is done with protecting you awful humans and receiving nothing but hate in return you will die. I have lived a long time little girl and he is the only human worthy of life." He growled out, every word dripping with hate.

"Kurama. That is enough." Naruto stated in a cold, commanding tone. "You will not harm nor threaten anyone within this village." The air returned to normal when the fox turned to his jinchuriki. Sakura collapsed to her knees, heart pounding loud enough for all to hear. Kakashi and Saskue came closer to her side, her sensei helping her stand while not taking his eyes off of the angry demon.

"I understand that these are your 'precious people'," Kurma said, gesturing to the Hokage and the ninja behind him, "But I will never accept your reasoning for protecting the villagers-"

"Don't." Naruto growled, interrupting his furry friend, who just continued over him.

"-especially after everything they have done to you! They are the real monsters, they don't deserve to live after all they have done to-"

"Just stop!" Naruto shouted, his head down before his voice turned into a painfilled whisper, "Please just-just stop. We are not talking about this now, not here."

Sorry guys i know its been a while and this chapter is pretty shit but i just have no motivation to do anything lately. It took me like 3 hours just to write this piece of crap