Chapter 20

Time skip to weekend~
Deku~
I got up with a smile because today was the day Kaachan was going to take me out shopping. I look at my phone to check for any text messages. Oh Kaachan said something!

Texts:
Kaachan 🧡: Nerd ima pick you up at 8:30 at night!

Oh I should respond!

Me: Ok Kaachan

I should put an emoji..oh he'll like this one!

Me: 😽

I shut my phone off. Wait now that I think about it..why are we going shopping at night? Well I don't care! I just want to spend time with him! I still have a bunch of time left, I should workout.

Couple hours later (6:21 p.m)~
I've only ate breakfast and lunch today..I should probably not eat..we might go to a restaurant. I should probably get ready. I take a quick shower and look for some clothes. So we are going shopping..what should I wear for that? It is pretty chilly outside. I find some black jeans and a light pink hoodie. The hoodie was a little big but it looked good..and it was very comfy. I need to do my hair. I grab my blow dryer. I dry my hair and add conditioner for curls to make it look shiny and soft. I need to look for shoes. I found these black filas. I look at myself in the mirror. Is something missing..? Oh I should bring money! Ah where did I put my money..oh crap it's already 8! I only have 30 minutes!

30 minutes later~
I finally found my money and put it in my pocket. I grab my phone and walk out my room.
"Honey he's at the door!"
"Coming mom!" (Y'all pretend Bakugo learned to drive lol)
"You ready Izuku?" She asks.
"Yes..bye mom" I kiss her.
"Bye honey! Take care of him Katsuki!" She smiles. I turn my head to Kaachan. I walked out and she closed the door.
"H-Hey Kaachan.." I smile nervous. Why am I nervous all of a sudden?!
"Hey nerd" We walk to the car and he opens the door for me.
"Thanks" I notice what he was wearing made him look more attractive. Even though he was just wearing ripped blue jeans and a white Nike hoodie. And white Nike shoes. He looked..hot..crap what am I thinking! I feel my face heat up from thinking about it.
"Are you excited?" I look up at him.
"Of course!" I reply smiling at him. He starts the car and starts driving. It was pretty dark outside.
"I actually lied" He says.
"Huh? What?" I ask looking at him.
"We're not going shopping, we're going somewhere funner"
"Really? Where?!" I ask even more excited than before.
"It's a surprise" He smirks.
"I'm so excited!~" I say. I kinda sounded like a girl squealing. I could see him laughing.
"Kaachan you look nice"
"H-Huh?" He replies getting flustered.
"Don't say that"
I smile at him and look out the window.
"Wow! Kaachan do you see those rides?! Look at the lights over there!" I said pointing out the window. There was a fair, it looked huge!
"Yeah I see them" I hear him reply. I notice the car was stopping.
"Why'd you stop?"
"This is where I was gonna take you"
"W-What? Are you serious?" I ask.
"..nerd, your eyes are glowing.."
"W-What?! That's because I'm excited!"
"You ready?" He smiles.
"Yes!" He had parked the car already and he unlocks the door. I open it and walk to the other side towards him. He closes his door and grabs my hand.
"I'm excited too" He says kissing my forehead. Did he just kiss me in public..I feel my face heating up.
"Let's go" He pulls me and we walk towards the entrance.
"A-Aren't you going to let go of my hand..?" I ask.
"No" He replies pulling me closer to him. He wraps his arm around my neck and we walk like that.
"How many?" The man asks.
"Two" Kaachan replies.
"Hand me your arm please" He puts a bracelet on Kaachan and then me.
"How many tickets are you buying?"
"Can I get the 100 tickets?"
"That'll be 200 dollars"
"200 dollars?!" I look over at Kaachan.
"Let's split Kaachan" I get my wallet out.
"No idiot, here you go sir" He hands the man 200 dollars and he gives us the card with the tickets in them.
"Kaachan, you didn't have to get that much"
"Oh shut up nerd" He rubs my head and we walk towards the rides.
"See any you wanna ride?"
"That one! Let's go!" It was the ride looked like a boat and went back n forth.
"C'mon" We walk towards the ride.
"Hello! This ride is 4 tickets!"
"Alright, 2 please" Kaachan says handing her the card.
"Have fun!" She hands the card back and we go find a seat. We sit on the edge, there were other people on the other seats.
"You know the edge is the scariest right idiot?" He says.
"Yeah" I reply.
"Put this on" He puts the seat thing on me and himself. The woman comes towards us and closes the thing over us that makes sure we don't fall off. Kaachan then scoots over closer to me and puts his hand over my chest.
"What're you doing?"
"Trying to keep you secured idiot" I hug his arm tightly and my other on the bar. The ride is starting! It went up and slowly dropped back down, swinging to the other side, I could feel the air hitting my face.
"I-It's going faster!" I tighten my grip onto Kaachan's arm. I look over at Kaachan. The air was hitting his face that his hair was all back. You can see his forehead. His cheeks were pink and so was his nose. I quickly snapped out when I felt the boat swing back down. I hid my face behind Kaachan's arm.