Chapter 6

Deku~
I look at my phone to check the time and at that moment I get a call. It was Iida so, I answer.
"Iida?"
"Ah, I apologize for calling you, but Aizawa Sensei recommended we make a group chat for the whole class"
"Oh.."
"I just wanted to let you know before I add you, Sorry once again. Also are okay Midoriya?"
"Me? I'm fine, why?"
"You missed class..and Recovery Girl called Aizawa Sensei telling him what happened. Aizawa Sensei only told me and Uraraka, sorry for not minding my business but I had to ask"
"Oh it's alright Iida! You don't have to worry, I'm fine"
"That's good"
"I also have to ask you something"
"Yes?"
"Do you want to come over to my house tomorrow? I'm going to ask Uraraka too"
"Um..are you sure Midoriya?"
"Of course!"
"Well I don't have any plans for tomorrow, I'll be there"
"Ok I'll send you the address, you can come at 1:30 p.m"
"Alright thanks Midoriya, I'll also add you to the group chat right now"
"Okay thanks bye!"
"Bye"
I hang up and I get a notification, it's the group chat I was added into.

Group chat texts~
Denki: Is this the gc?
Sero: Duhhh
Mina: oooo!
Aoyama: Hey~ I was in my beauty sleep~
Mina: You sleep at this time? It's barely 4:00
Aoyama: Shh~
Denki: Is the teacher in it?
Iida: No, this group chat is only used if you have questions about anything.
Deku/me: Alright
Todoroki: Ok
Uraraka: Thanks Iida!
Mineta: Guys!? Guess what?
(Opened/seen)
Mineta: nvm..
Denki: BAHAHAHA no one cares!
Mineta: shut up
Jirou: loll

Deku~
I should put my phone away. My phone kept vibrating but I ignored it. Oh wait! I have to text Uraraka!

Deku/me: Hey Uraraka, I have something to ask
Uraraka: Deku? What is it?
Deku/me: Do you want to come to my house tomorrow? Iida will be there"
Uraraka: Sure! What time?
Deku/me: 1:30 p.m, I'll send you the address
Uraraka: okay thanks!

I then shut my phone off. It's a bit too early to go to sleep, I should watch my show. I turn the TV on, it had Netflix, Hulu, Disney +, and YouTube. I go to Netflix and put play on my show.
A few hours later~
I watched a few episodes, and I got tired. It was 6:23. I walk out my room towards the kitchen. I should bake something! I look in the cabinets for the flour, I grab some eggs, oil and the butter. I take out some pans and place everything on the dinner table. The box said I need 3 eggs, I crack them and pour the eggs in the bowl. I mix them until it's a fluffy looking liquid. Then I pour in the flower. I put milk, and the oil Inside. I start to mix it until it had no balls. I spray the pans and pour a good amount into each one.
"I already want to eat it.." I mumble out loud
I turn on the oven and put the pans inside. I close it and go look for my phone in my room.
"Hey Siri, but on a timer of 25 minutes"
I then walk out and sit on the couch.
"Izuku? What're you making?"
"Oh Im making bread"
"Is it a lot?"
"Yeah.."
"You should give some to Mitsuki and her son"
"Okay, It's only 5 minutes from here, I'll go"
"Thanks Izuku"
I didn't really mind going, besides this Can be my thank you gift. I used my phone until my timer went off.
"I'll go check the bread" I whisper to my self.
I turn off the oven and open it, I grab some kitchen mittens and put them on. I grab the pan and place it on top of the oven. I look for a toothpick and stick it in, it's ready. I grab the other pan that was still in the oven, it was also ready. I carefully take one out, it was the confetti one. I grab a big plastic bowl and cut the bread to make it fit inside the bowl.
I need some aluminum foil to cover it. I head to the cabinet and grab the aluminum foil. I rip off a piece and cover the bowl.
"Mom! I'm going to Mitsuki's now!"
"Alright! Call me if you need anything!"
I grab the bowl and head out, locking the door behind me. It was kind of dark outside, but there were lights all around. I was now at the front of the house, what should I say when they open the door? I stood in front of the door, thinking about what I should say.
"Deku?" I flinch. I look behind me, it was Kaachan.
"Ah? Kaachan?"
He was catching his breath. He was probably out for a run.
"What're you doing here?"
"Oh..I made bread and I bought some for you and your mom.."
he walked towards me, opening the door so I can come in.
"Your back?- Izuku? Come in!"
I remove my shoes and walk inside.
"Hey Mitsuki, I brought bread for you guys"
"Really? Aw here put it on the table"
"Hey lazy punk come here"
"Tsk" Kaachan said walking towards us, he was wearing shorts. I've never seen him in shorts, it shows his leg muscle. I found that kinda attractive.
"Have you aten yet?" She turns to me.
"No.."
"Sit and eat with us!"
"My moms waiting for me..it's already late" I said nervously, I felt bad for saying no but I don't want to walk out late at night.
"Oh sorry I forgot, hey go walk him to his house"
"Ah? No! It's okay It's only 5 minutes away" I said putting my shoes on. I look up at her, she was staring at Kaachan.
"Ugh..fine!" Kaachan says.
I was confused...she looked like she was gonna kill him for a second there.
"C'mon"
"K-Kaachan? N-no It's fine I can go" He then pulls my hand, yanking me out the house.
"You can't walk out this late at night by yourself idiot!"
"O-oh.." I nervously laugh. I was scared for a moment, I thought he was going to hit me.
"T-Thanks Kaachan.."
We walk on the sidewalk. Then suddenly all the lights everywhere turn off. It was so dark I got scared.
"K-Kaachan?"
"What?"
Oh..Im glad he's still here.
"Nothing-" I then feel something grab my hand.
"H-Huh?"
"Stay close"
I felt more safer when he held my hand. And we walked straight.
"I can use my phones flashlight" I say taking out my phone, and turn on the flashlight.
"I still can barely see" This flashlight is useless...
"It's fine, we just gotta walk forward"
"A-Alright"
"Don't stay behind" he says pulling my arm. I can't see where we're going, I don't know in what direction my house is if I can't see.
"Kaachan?"
"What?"
"Can you activate your quirk?" He doesn't reply but he does what I ask. He made mini explosions that came from his palm, using his other hand to grab my arm.
"I can see now!"
"What direction is your house?"
"Over there" Then the lights come back on. Kaachan then stops his quirk.
"Oh the lights are back on.." But one thing still bothered me, Kaachan was still holding my hand. We walked like this for 2 more minutes. And then we were in front of my house.
"Thanks Kaachan!"
"Yeah whatever"
"Wait how are you going to get back?!" I ask worried.
"I go on runs really late, I'll be fine"
"O-oh good..thanks once again for walking me, Ill see you on Monday maybe!"
"See ya" I walk to my door, and look back. I could see Kaachan running. I walk inside locking the door.
"Izuku what took so long?"
"Oh sorry mom, Kaachan walked me home. I'm fine"
"Ok that's good. He's such a nice boy!"
"Yes he is.." I replied.
"Well I'm going to bed, Good night dear"
She says giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Good night mum!"
She walks into her bedroom, closing the door. I didn't get to eat bread, I'll eat a little bit right now. Besides I go to sleep pretty late. I walk to the fridge and grab some milk, I pour some into a cup and grab some bread.
...
I finished eating. I walk to my room, to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I hop onto the bed and stare at my phone. I look at the group chat, there were new texts.

Recent Group chat texts~
Mina: Can I add everyone's number?
Uraraka: Sure!
Tsu Asui: Okay
Iida: Of course!
Deku/me: um okay
Todoroki: Sure
Tokoyami: I guess
Momo: Yes.

I then get a ding on my phone, Mina sent me a text saying 'Got your number!'
I reply with a 'ok!'

Mina: I added everyone to my contacts, even the people who didn't answer lol
Ojiro: Ok lol
Aoyama: Go to sleep my lovely fellas~
Todoroki: um...🙂
Mina: what's with that emoji BAHAHAAHA!

I couldn't help but laugh

Todoroki: whats wrong with it?
Mina: nvm, you dummy
Todoroki: oh okay
Denki: LOL
Iida: Guys it's getting pretty late.
Kirishima: guys Iida is right, we should be sleeping
Denki: Yea Im going to bed!
Mina: Good night :(
Deku/me: I am too good night
Iida: rest well guys

And like that I shut my phone. I face over toward the window, it had curtains over it. And curl up under the blankets. I easily fall asleep.

Sorry the chapter was a bit short :( Hope you enjoyed!