Chapter 24

Bakugo~
"Give me a lap dance." I said pulling his waist towards my chest.

"Now?! Kaachan..w-we just..-" He looked away with a disappointed look.

"Fine, never mind." I say letting go of him.

"Sorry..I can do it later maybe?? I-I I'm just not..I'm a little tired! Don't worry though, I can do it later. S-Sorry Kaachan..but I promise I'll do it la-" He says. I stop him by pulling him into a hug.

"You don't have to idiot. Your tired right? Want to sleep?" I say kissing his forehead. I felt my heart ache when he told me he'd do it later. Why does he think I'm mad at him or something. I said it was fine, why did he take it the wrong way?

"U-Uh." I looked down at his face. I wanted to make sure he knew it was fine, but I didn't know how to.

"I'll sleep with you." I pick him up from under his arms and put his arms around my neck. He wraps his legs around my waist and looks down at me. His face turns red.

"Wait! The covers are dirty.." He says looking back at the bed.

"Shit." I put him down and walk to the closet. I come back with new covers and quickly change them. I throw the the dirty ones on the floor in a pile. He jumped onto the bed, falling on his stomach. I smirk. His ass cheeks bounced as he fell onto the bed. I climb onto the bed and climb on top of him. I grab his ass cheek and squeeze it.  He whimpers. Ugh I want to eat his ass so bad. I'm going to have to hold it. I fall completely on him and stay there.

"Y-Your heavy..Kaaaaachan.." He tried lifting himself but it didn't work.

"Arghhh.." He lifts up, this time lifting me up. Wow this nerd is pretty strong.

"I didn't know you were that heavy Kaachan." He says pushing me off him, I land next to him on the bed.

"I'm not heavy!" I yell getting up and getting on top of him. I let myself fall completely onto him again.

"Agh! Kaa..chan. I can't..breathe!"

"Your so dramatic!" I say getting off him.

"Hah! But you really are heavy Kaachan, your full of muscle." He smiles at me.

"Not just that, also because of how much I'm packing." I smirk.

"Pfft! Hahahaa! Kaachan Your so funny." He giggles.

"Hey Im not joking!" I yell covering his face with my hand, ready to blow his face off, not actually.

"I'm sorry!" He giggles trying to get my hand off his face.

A few minutes later~
We both laid down, staring at the ceiling. Then a sudden thought appears in my mind. What even are we? We're not even dating. Why am I here having sex with someone Im not even in a relationship with. I turn over my head to that nerd. He was spacing out and smiling. Whatever. We can stay like this for a little longer.

"Kaachan?"

"Hm."

"We should go out." He says nonchalantly. My eyes go wide. I look at him with a shock look. He smiles at me.

"G-Go out?" I ask.

"Yeah! We should go get some dinner together!" He says with a wide smile. My heart drops. I turn around, away from him. My heart pounding. Why did I think he was asking me out?! Im so fucking..there's something wrong with me. Why do I have to be so stupid? This is so embarrassing.

"Kaachan?" I turn around and face him again. "Do you want to?" He asks.

"I don't know." I look away from his eyes.