Chapter 18

Kaminari~
I shut my phone off and put it away, I close my eyes and suddenly hear whimpering. Who's that? I uncover myself and sit up. It's coming from under me. I look down and notice Midoriya trembling. I turn on my flashlight to make it easier to see.
"Huh?" He is sweating like crazy and is trembling a lot. I shut my phone off. I climb down the bed and walk towards Midoriya.
"Midoriya?" I whisper. I tap his shoulder, trying to wake him up.
"You okay man?" He's not waking up..I touch his forehead to see if he was maybe sick. Instead of it being hot, his forehead was cold. His blanket isn't warm either so no wonder he's shaking. Oh Sero has an extra blanket on his bed. I turn around and grab the extra blanket that was on the bottom bed, and turn back around to Midoriya.
"Oh my god! Your awake?"
"H-Huh? K-Kaminari?" He looks at me confused.
"Are you alright? You were shaking.."
"Y-yeah..did I wake you?" He asks.
"No I was already awake, anyways your cold. Want to use my blanket?" I ask. If I tell him this is Sero's blanket he'll probably say no.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah you can use it, I'm sleeping with Sero"
"Oh..thanks Kaminari"
"Do you feel sick?" I ask.
"U-umm..I'm feeling alright" He replies. I feel like he's lying.
"You don't have to worry Kaminari, I think I can sleep now thanks to you"
"If you say so, good night"
"Good night" I climb onto my bed and lay down.

Deku~
I'm definitely sick, but I didn't want to worry Kaminari. I can't go back to sleep, it's still so cold. I face Kaachan. I'm jealous..he looks so peaceful but I can't even fall asleep.

6:00 a.m~
"Ngh.." My head hurts so much. I still can't sleep. I then hear something coming from where Kaachan was sleeping. I look over, he's awake?!
"Hm?" He looks at me confused.
"Why're you sitting nerd?" He said getting up.
"I couldn't sleep.." I reply. He gets up and walks to me. He places his hand on my neck.
"What the-..your cold"
"Y-yeah"
"I have medicine" He turns around and looks for something in his bag.
"Here" He hands me a water bottle and a pill.
"Thanks Kaachan" I take it and put my water on the counter and get up.
"It's pretty chilly outside, make sure to put a hoodie on if we go out" He says.
"Alright" We both head to the bathroom. Everyone else is still asleep.
"Hey nerd" I hear Kaachan whisper to me.
"Huh?" I ask looking towards him. He reached his hand out to my cheek and pulls me in for a kiss.
"Mhm!" I moan in surprise. I feel his hand grab onto my waist. His other on my cheek.
"Ah.."
"Ngh.." We both moan.
"N-ngh.." I grab onto his shoulders. He then pulls away.
"Hah..hah" We both start panting. Ah..I can feel his hand on my butt. He turns to the door that was closed.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing" He said wiping his mouth, and walks into the stall. D-Did he wipe his mouth? He's never done that..

Time skip to Monday~
We all came back from the field trip on Friday, now it's a school day. Ugh I'm so tired. I got up from my bed and got ready for school, I walk out my room.
"Good morning mom"
"Oh your awake! Do you want breakfast?"
"Sure" I reply sitting down. I quickly eat and drink my orange juice.
"Thanks mom, I should get going now"
"Okay bye Izuku, be careful"
"Bye"
I walk out the house and walk to school.
"Hah.." I yawn. I'm finally here! I walk inside and to my class.
"Good morning Midoriya" Oh Aizawa Sensei is here early.
"Good morning Aizawa Sensei!" I quickly got to my seat and sat down. The whole class was here too, I hope I wasn't late.

Time skip to Lunch~
"May I have _____" I ask the lunch lady.
"Here you go" She replies.
"Thank you" I take the food and walk out to the rooftop.
"Hey Deku!"
"Hey Uraraka! Hey Iida!" I reply sitting down next to Uraraka. We ate and talked until lunch was over.
"I have to use the restroom real quick, you guys don't have to wait for me" I told Uraraka and Iida before walking back into the building. I walk to the restroom and walk in.

Bakugo~
"Huh? Where are you going man?" Weird hair asks.
"Restroom"
"Then we'll wait for you in class"
"Tch"
I walk down the hall, to where the restroom was.
"What the?!" I notice Deku pinning that purple hair bastard to the wall. They were making out. I hide behind the wall.
"Ah..mhm" I can tell that was Deku moaning. Fuck this shit! I don't need to use the restroom.

Deku~
Aizawa Sensei must be wondering where I am! I walk out the restroom and walk to class.
"Take a seat Midoriya"
"Yes!" I walk to my seat and Kaachan gives me a cold look.
"H-huh?"
Wait..why did he look at me like that?! Is he mad at me for something? Or maybe he's in a bad mood? Yeah that must be it...

After school~
I walked out the building and notice Kaachan walking on the sidewalk.
"Kaachan!" I run towards him from behind.
"Ah?!" He hit me with his arm. He turns to look at me.
"O-Oh did I scare you K-Kaachan?" I said rubbing my cheek.
"No I knew it was you"
"W-What?" I reply confused.
"Bastard"  He says walking away.
"K-Kaachan..is something bothering you?" I ask catching up to him.
"You! Your the one bothering me!" He yells grabbing me by my shirt. I quickly close my eyes scared of what he's going to do.
"Fucking bastard!" He yells again and pushes me, making me fall onto the ground. I open my eyes terrified. I get up and walk towards him again.
"Kaachan! Why're you mad at me I didn't do any-"
"Yes you did bastard! You know what you did, I don't have to tell you!" He yells grabbing my face by my cheeks.
"W-What? Tell me!" I yell grabbing onto his arm.
"Y-You kissed that..purple haired bastard" He replies letting go of me.
"K-Kissed?"
"Don't act stupid" He says putting his hands back in his pockets, looking down to the floor. He seemed to calm down.
"I didn't kiss anyone..and are you talking about Shinso?" I ask.
"Whatever, I'm going"
"Wait I didn't kiss anyone!"
"There's no point in lying idiot, I saw you making out with him, you were even..moaning"
"Kaachan! I swear I didn't kiss anyone!"
"Actually I don't even know why I feel this way, it's not like we're together!" He looks up and turns to me.
"K-Kaachan..? You're crying.."
"I actually thought you liked me back! Did our shit mean nothing to you?"
"Kaachan I swear I didn't kiss anyone, I don't know what it was you saw but I would never do that! I like you, and only you!" I say running towards him. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into hug.
"Please just believe me" It hurt me seeing Kaachan like this, I felt my eyes start to water.
"Let go nerd"
"No" I reply. I get on my tippy toes and press my lips against his.
"I love you Kaachan"

Happy New Years, sorry I took foreverrrrrrr!