Chapter 4

Bakugo~
After I had left the nurses office, Deku didn't come back to class. I walked home alone like usual. I walked inside, and took my shoes off. My mom, and Deku's mom were sitting on the couch talking.
"Hey Katsuki, Izuku is sleeping on your bed, Don't bother him" I look over at Deku's mom, you could tell she was crying.
"Hm.." I groan in response. I walk into the bedroom. Deku was on my bed, covered with my blanket.
"Tch.." I put my book bag on the floor and look for some clothes in the drawer. I walk into the bathroom, and noticed an underwear hanging. Is that his? Does that mean he's wearing mine?! I walk back out the bathroom towards Deku. I uncover him and look down. You could tell he wasn't wearing underwear, and he's wearing my sweats. This fucking idiot! I bet my mom told him he could use my clothes, fucking old hag! I cover him back up and go change into some comfortable clothes. Deku was taking up all the bed, So I try pushing him over a bit. I could hear him groan, but he didn't wake up. I lay down next to him and use my phone. He was facing me, so I could see his face. He looked horrible. He suddenly started moving and I acted like I was using my phone.
"Hm...m-my stomach.." he mumbled, he probably doesn't know I'm here.
"H-huh..Kaachan?"
"What nerd?!"
"Sorry, I had to use your clothes again.." He uncovers himself to show me, I already knew tho. I couldn't help but look down again, the thought of him not wearing underwear while wearing my pants. It kind of disgusted me.
"If your sorry get off my bed!" At that moment I didn't care if my mom caught me being rude to him.
"What're you waiting for? Get off" He gave me a confused look, but did as I told him.

Deku~
He basically kicked me out of his room..I walk out.
"Izuku? Did you sleep?" My mom asks.
"Yeah, I'm just looking for something to eat" I smile.
"Mitsuki made soup for you, it's on the table"
"Thank you" I walk over to the kitchen and grab a bowl, I pour some soup and sit down to eat. It's the best soup I've ever had. I get up to wash my plate and head back to the room. I need to use the bathroom. I enter the bathroom locking the door. I did my thing and put my pants back up, it felt weird again. I felt like I didn't have anything on. I'll just have to deal with it. I wash my hands and walk out. Kaachan was sleeping. He won't mind if I lay down right? I climb onto the bed, I was about to cover myself with the blanket, but instead I cover Kaachan. I turn around, facing the wall and try to fall asleep.

Bakugo~
Deku came back to my room, and headed to the bathroom. I was bored so I closed my eyes for a while, I could hear the bathroom door open meaning he came out. I pretend to be alseep to see what that idiot does. I feel him climbing up onto the bed..I feel the blanket cover me. Did he think I was sleeping? I slowly open my eyes and look over at him, he was facing the other way.
"Deku" He flinched when I called his name.
"K-Kaachan?.." He turns to me. I throw the blanket at his face.
"I don't need it"
"O-oh..thanks"
He takes the blanket off his face and covers himself.
"Are you going to watch TV?"
"Yeah.." I reply. I put on a movie, I've been trying to watch for a while now.

30 minutes into the movie~
The movie had funny scenes, I could hear Deku giggling. And then a few minutes later a sex scene pops up. I could see from the corner of my eye that he covered up his face. I giggle at his reaction.
"Skip the scene Kaachan, your mom might hear" I ignore him, then the girl in the movie starts moaning.
"What's wrong Deku?" He finally uncovers his face. He was completely red.
"Mhm~ Harder!~" He didn't want to make eye contact with me, so he looks back up at the TV.
"Hey don't ignore me" I yank the blanket from him. He quickly covers his pants with his shirt.
"Don't look Kaachan!" Is this bastard hard? I throw the blanket back at him, and he quickly covers himself. He curls himself up and faces the wall. I click out the movie and we stay silent for a while.

Deku~
I felt so embarrassed I curled myself up and faced the opposite way. I felt my eyes getting watery..
"You know it's normal right? Why're you crying?"
"H-how did you-"
"I could you hear you sniffing idiot!" I tried holding in the tears, I was shaking so much.
"Wimp"

Bakugo~
He started shaking, trying to keep in the tears. I call him a wimp and sigh. I turn to face him and reach my hand out to rub the back of his head. I've never comforted anyone before, so I didn't really know what else to do. He seemed to flinch when he felt my hand, but he stopped shaking. He's such a sensitive idiot. I didn't like the idea of touching him, but I didn't want him to think it was a bad thing for getting a hard on. Besides it's not like he can control it.
"Deku?"
I didn't get a reply, I think he fell asleep. I slowly get up trying to not to wake him up. I haven't ate yet so I walk to the kitchen.
"Oh hey.." Deku's mom was watching TV on the couch.
"Where's my mom?"
"She went out for groceries, she'll be back"
"Oh"
I look in the fridge, There wasn't anything, I'll just wait for my mom.
"Hey Katsuki.."
"Uh yeah?"
"If..you see anyone hurt Izuku..can you tell me? I asked him today but he told me that he couldn't tell me, but if you know anything-"
"I will.." I felt guilt rush over me.
"Thank you.." If she knew it was me, she would hate me...so will my mom. This is my fault..I'm supposed to be a fucking hero but I can't even act like one. I head back to my room and lay on the bed. I stared at the ceiling for a whole 5 minutes just thinking about how much of an idiot I am. I look over at Deku and roll over so that I was closer to him. I hug him from the back. I remembered the look on his face each time I punched him. It made my heart ache. Isn't this the least I could do? I begin playing with his hair without even noticing.

Deku~
I wake up to someone touching me, of course I knew it was Kaachan...he was hugging me. He started to play with my hair, what is he doing? I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed it. He probably wants to be comforted. I slowly turn around to face him, he looked bothered.
"A-ah?!"
"It's fine Kaachan" I gave him a smile and grab his hand, I held it tightly. He quickly yanked it away..huh?
"Don't..touch me" he said with a quavering voice.
"What's wrong Kaachan"
"Tch.." He turned the other way, so I couldn't see him. I scoot closer to him and hug him like he did to me. I bury my face in his neck.

Bakugo~
I could feel his hot breath right on my ear, it felt warm. Fuck I'm starting to act soft.
"Your too close" With my response he backs up a little. We stay in that position for a while.
"Deku, get off me" I whisper. He didn't move. Fuck did he have to fall asleep? And that's when I hear the door bob move.
"Katsuki!" Of course it was the old hag.
"What?!"
"Is Izu-Omg! So you do have a sweet spot huh?!"
"Stop yelling" I reply in my grumpy voice.
"Inku! Come look.."
This fucking old hag has to tell everyone?!
"What's wrong? Oh! Aww they're so adorable.."
"Tch.."
"Comfort him back! Don't be so stubborn"
"Shut up before he wakes up"
"Ok fine!" She says shutting the door. Like hell im going to hug him back. It's weird. I then fall asleep.

Im running out of ideas...