Chapter 25

Kaminari~
"Are you guys..kissing?!" I had a shocked look on my face. Bakubro and Midoriya..are kissing?! Maybe I'm just..dreaming?! I pinch my arm. "Ow!" I Yelp.

"Idiot." Bakugo said nonchalantly.

"K-Kaminari?! You didn't see anything!" Midoriya yelled, flustered.

"Uhm.." I stay silent. I hear Kiri and the others joining us in the living room. I looked back at them, keeping calm.

"What's going on?" Sero asked.

I looked at Bakugo. He gave me a death stare.

*knock knock*

"I'll get the door." Kirishima said rushing to open the door. We all turn towards the door.

"Aizawa Sensei?!" I yell confused. There was a police officer next to him.

"Hello Kirishima. Sorry to bother but is Midoriya here?" He asked Kirishima.

"Ah, yes he's here." We all looked at Midoriya.

"Yes, Aizawa Sensei?" He rushed to the door.

"We need to ask you some questions. It's about what happened a few months ago."

What happened a few months ago? I asked myself.

"Y-Yes." Midoriya replied.

"Do you mind coming with us? Your mother already knows about this."

"Uhm..I'll come." Midoriya turned to us and waved. "I have to go. Sorry."

Kirishima closed the door.

"What was that about?" I asked.

Bakugo POV:
Don't tell me it's about what happened with that villian. (Toga)

Deku POV:
I was bought into a police station. Aizawa Sensei bought me into a room. I notice Shinsou sitting on a chair. What must he be doing here?

"Sit down here please." Aizawa Sensei pointed to the chair. I sat down next to Shinsoi, Aizawa Sensei sitting across from us. I looked at Shinsou confused.

"You probably don't know why your here Hitoshi, so let me get to the point. Do you remember hanging out with Midoriya at school these past few months?"

"Yes, sir." Shinsou responded. I look confusingly at Shinsou. When have we ever spoke to each other? Maybe I'm just forgetting something.

"Midoriya, do you remember hanging out with him these past few months?"

"No, sir." I replied.

"Alright. The school checked the cameras, we noticed some..uncanny..movements. It showed Midoriya entering the restrooms, a few seconds later, Hitoshi, was seen walking into the restrooms. What's strange about this is that he was stopped my you, Midoriya. The cameras show you, Midoriya, walking up to Hitoshi and um..how do I say this?"

Me and Shinsou looked at him confused.

"It shows Midoriya pinning Shinsou to the wall, right outside of the restrooms."

"What?" I asked.

"I remember that. He pinned me to the wall and we made out." Shinsou replied. I turned my head towards him.

"What? I don't remember doing anything like that.."

"How? You don't remember making out with me?" Shinsou asked nonchalantly. He seemed to be too calm about all of this.

"No?" I replied.

"Then this isn't Midoriya. It's somebody else." Aizawa Sensei added.

"W-Wait!" I remember Kaachan asking me if I ever kissed Shinsou. This must've been..Toga! "Aizawa Sensei, this was definitely Toga."