Chapter 8

Monday~
Deku~
I woke up from my alarm clock. I shut it off and walk into the bathroom. I take a shower and brush my hair and teeth. I walk out and change into my Uniform. My mom probably went to work early today, so I ate breakfast by myself. I then locked the house door and walked to school. I was still so tired.
*yawns*
I was now in front of the school, I had totally forgotten about Iida and Uraraka, I had headed to class by myself. I walk to my seat, and lay my head down. I wasn't feeling to well this morning, I should take a quick nap. It only took me a few seconds to fall asleep.

Bakugo~
I walk into the classroom with my hands in my pockets. The only person that was here was that nerd.
"Tch" I hate being alone with that bastard. At least he's sleeping right now. I sit down and lay my head back. I was about to put in my earbuds, but I suddenly hear whimpering. It was coming from behind me.
"Mhm.."
I look back at Deku, he was trembling.
"Deku?"
"H-huh?!" He woken up panting. He then realized it was me.
"K-Kaachan?.."
"What the hell?!" I asked. His bottom lip started to tremble, it looked like he was about to cry. He looked at me terrified. Shit he's scaring me.
"Oi Deku?!" He then covered his face with his hands. He started crying. I could hear him sniffing. What the hell?
"Hey Idiot answer me!" I yell. He didn't even look at me. He was still trembling a lot.
"Deku calm down!" I was about to grab his hand until I realized what I was doing. Shit I look stupid.
"W-What the...Kaachan?.."
"Deku?"
"A-Ah..H-hey K-Kaachan.."
"Don't Hey me! Why were you panicking?"
"H-Huh n-no reason.." His voice was quavery.
"Shit you scared me!" He then wiped his tears away, calming down. What the fuck was that?
"It's c-cold in h-here.." Deku mumbled.
He's so dramatic it's fucking hot in here.
"Idiot.." I grab my school jacket and throw it to him. He reached out his hand that was shaking, and catched the jacket.
"K-Kaachan?"
"Use it"
"O-oh Thanks K-Kaachan.." He says smiling, putting my jacket on. It was big on him.

Deku~
I put on his uniform jacket on, it was a bit big on me. I lay my head down on the desk, wrapping my arms around it. I can smell his scent..I like the smell. I felt really warm in his jacket. I was to scared to go back to sleep from what happened a few minutes ago. I don't know what's gotten into me.
"Hey Bakubro!"
"Hey Midoriya!" I hear my name being called. By their voice I knew it was Kirishima, and Denki. I look up.
"H-Hey Kirishima, Hey Denki!" I tried acting like nothing happened a few minutes ago, by giving a them a smile.
"Hm.." I heard Kaachan groan.
"Guys like my new shoes?"
"Your an idiot, you'll get those dirty here"
"Oh wait! I didn't even think of that! Kirishima do you have another pair of shoes?!"
I giggled at Denki's reaction. I felt more better with them here, they always brighten up my mood.
"No sorry Denki"
"Dang it!"
"Guys! Guess who's back?" Sero said coming in the classroom.
"Man! Your finally here!" Denki says running to Sero to give him a hug.
"Hey your choking me!"
"Tch, how do you guys have so much energy at this time?"
"I don't know lol"
"Hey Midoriya~ Is that your jacket?" Sero asks knowing it's not mine.
"Huh? U-Uh.." I look at Kaachan, should I tell them it's his? If I do will Kaachan get mad? Kaachan only gave me a normal look, I don't think he cares..
"It's Kaachan's..he let me borrow it.." I felt a bit scared, wondering if he'll get mad at me for saying it was his.
"Oh! Bakugo? That's kinda sus.."
"Huh?! STFU Tape Dispenser!" Kaachan yells, creating small explosions from his hand.
"I was only joking calm down"
Then everyone else started coming Into the classroom.
"Oh hey guys!" Denki and Sero said, waving to the others.
"Good morning guys, oh hey Midoriya!"
"Good morning Iida!"
"Hey Deku!"
"Hey Uraraka!"
"Good morning Class..please take your seats"
"Good morning Aizawa Sensei" Almost everyone replied, including me.
"Last week you guys presented your stuff. Bakugo and Izuku missed the presentation. You both get a zero"
"H-Huh?" My mood suddenly changed from good to worried. A zero?! I got a zero! But I did most of the work! I thought to myself.
"Aizawa Sensei"
"Yes Todoroki?"
"Midoriya worked on it with me, he just missed class for personal reasons"
"Then what about Bakugo? Did he work on it?"
"You asked him to look for Midoriya, so he couldn't present"
"Tch" I could tell Kaachan was surprised because Todoroki had defended him.
"I'll change your grades but your not getting a 100%"
"Thank you Aizawa Sensei! Thanks Todoroki!"
Phew at least I'm not getting a zero. It was finally lunch time. I'm starving!