Chapter 21

These pictures are not mine! Also this chapter is really long 💀

Sunday~
Bakugo~
Fuck..the sunlight is bothering me. I get up and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I take a piss and wash my hands.
"Hah.." I yawn. I walked out the bathroom and notice Deku laying on the floor wrapped up in my blanket. Did that idiot fall?!
"Hey idiot! What're you doing on the floor?" I squat down to see if he was awake or not. He's asleep. I pick him up bridal style and stare at him. He had wrapped himself with the blanket because when I left to use the bathroom it wasn't like that.
"Deku" I kiss his cheek multiple times to try and wake him up. It worked.
"Hm..?" He groaned.
"You need to wake up" I said.
"K-Kaachan? A-Are you carrying me?!" He yells the last part.
"Haha, you look like a worm" I laughed. The only thing I could see was his cute face, while his whole body was covered. (Like Aizawa)
"I got cold" He mumbles.
"Put me down Kaachan" Instead I throw him onto my bed.
"Ahhhh!" He yells. He lands face up.
"Ima go make breakfast" I walk out the room, old hag is probably at work.

After cooking~
I decided to cook some pancakes, that nerd is still in my room. I walk towards my room and open the door.
"I made pancakes"
"Pancakes?! I want some!" He runs out my room leaving me alone. That nerd..Tch! I walk out to the kitchen, he was sitting on the table with a stack of pancakes. I walk to the seat and sit down.
"Are you going to finish all that?" I asked.
"Mhm..!" He said with his mouth stuffed. Idiot.

After eating~
"Can I watch TV Kaachan?"
"Sure, don't put play yet" I reply putting the plates in the sink. He runs to my room, while I clean the dishes. I quickly put them away and walk back to my room. Deku was rolled up in my blanket.
"Idiot, give me some blanket too!" I get onto the bed and yank the blanket off him.
"It's cold Kaachan.." He said curling himself up.
"No it's not" I say pulling him toward me. I sit him between my legs.

Deku~
He pulls me towards him and sits me between his legs.
"What're you doing?" I ask, my face getting hot.
"You said you were cold, now put play" He says putting the blanket over us. I lay down and get comfortable before putting play.
"Shit stop moving!" He yells.
"Sorry Kaachan" I rest my arms on his thighs and look up at the TV. I could feel him rest his chin on the top of my head.
"Your so warm Kaachan"
"Shut up nerd"

I couldn't help but move around a lot from how warm he was. I wanted him to hug me and cuddle me.
"Come lay on me"
"W-What? I can?" I didn't wait for a reply and climbed higher so that our faces were near each other. Our chests against each other. I look up at him.
"Don't look at me!" He grabs my face and covers my eyes. Was he blushing? I take his hand off and lean in closer.
"Kaachan.." I press my lips against his. They were so soft. I kept my lips on his and enjoyed the feeling.
""W-What're you..!" He asked. He pushed me away.
"I wanted to kiss you" I smile at him.
"Then if your going to kiss me, kiss me right" He suddenly pulls me closer and presses his lips against mine. He sticks his tongue in and swirls it around.
"Hm.." I moaned. I climbed onto him, my legs around his waist.

"K-Kaa.." I felt his tongue slide down to my neck. I hid my face in his neck while he sucked on mine.
"Mm..~" I started moving my hips. He let go of my neck and slid his hands up my shirt.
"W-What?!" I blushed.
"Shh.."
I felt his finger flick my nipple. He flicked it a couple times, then he pinched it.
"K-Kaachan.."
"Fuck your sexy." He kisses me on the lips, his fingers still playing with my nipples. He began rubbing the tip in circle motions.
"F-Feels weird!" I say. It felt really weird, but not as good as I thought it would feel.

He let go and pulled my shirt off.
"W-wha?!" It caught me by surprise. He put his face next to my nipple and stuck his tongue out.
"Are you going to?!-" He swirls his tongue back n forth on my chest, going closer to my nipple. He finally reached my nipple.
"P-Pfft!" I giggled at the weird feeling.
"Hey! What's so funny?" He looks up at me.
"It tickles!"
"Idiot, it'll feel better soon." He looks back at my nipple and sucks it with his mouth.
"Ah! K-Kaachan!" It felt weirder.
"Mhm.." He moaned while still sucking on my nipple.
"Kaachan, I don't feel anything" I say disappointed.
"Oh.." He let's go of my chest and leans in to my face.