The Wedding Day - Final -

| Izuku ' s pov |

It was the day, it was the most important day of my life. I clenched my fists, waking up in my mother's house.

"Izukuu!" 

Inko yelled out, I yelled back telling her I was on my way. As I saw my mother ironing my clothes I immediately ran up to her."Mom! The doctor told you not to the chores!" She looked up at me, sighing. "Oh Izu..You know if I don't clean the house will be a mess!" 
I frowned, snatching the ironer out of her hands. "Go rest mom, I'll do this! I'm 20! I should be able to do this!" Inko nodded, moving out of the way. "You know Izu-... I can't believe your number one.. it's been a long time"  I could her starting to tear up, I laughed, She was there for me when no one was. "We've been th-through so..so..much!" I smiled at her, placing the iron down and hugging her. "I need to go get ready, We have to go in an hour!" 

An hour later . . . 

I was seated in the car, it was a fancy far, It had flowers at the front. It was rather cute, I was panicking yet smiling. I was finally choosing my way of life, I was finally able to see the future. I was finally holding the future in MY hands, not anyone else's just mine. Since I was the number one hero, The wedding was being announced on the news, And of course we'll take pictures. We had just left my house anyways, I still had quite a while to go.

Just when I thought things were gonna be relaxed, I received a text

—————

unknown 

(unknown) Hello Midoriya, This is.. Todoroki Shoto. I heard it was your wedding, I must congratulate you.

(izu) Todoroki??

(shoto) Yes.. It is me.

(shoto) Before you block me, Why not invite me? I'm truly sorry. I just want to become friends.

(izu) if you want to come so bad, ask eijiro. Who the fuck gave you my number anyways?

(shoto) I'm afraid I can't say that.

(izu) Tell. Me.

(shoto) If you insist, It was Ochako.

—————

I looked out the window, sighing, What was he doing.. Why did she give him my number? I wonder how Eijiro was doing. Come on izuku, don't panic.. you CANT panic. Its your wedding. Don't let him ruin it!

The wedding :) . . . 

I sighed, I just had to walk down the aisle, Come on.. you can do this! I picked up my veil and placed it over my face. Gripping on the bouquet, I waited for the door to open, slowly walking into the church. God the smell of church.. I haven't smelt it in a long time. Eijirou was facing the front, he couldn't see me yet. I saw familiar faces, I saw Kacchan.. He was smiling. He was happy. I saw iida next to my mom, who was crying. I saw Ochako, i was angry, but.. She was also crying. I saw Eijirous parents, They looked so happy. I saw Auntie, she was smiling. So many people.. That one class, Class 1-A , The class which I used to be in. Those classmates, They were all there. Smiling. Their smiles were so pleasing, I even saw All Might ( Surprised he isn't dead yet ) and Aizawa. Eri was walking in front of me, spreading flowers. She was the flower girl, And Kota was helping her!  God, they were so cute.

Eijirou turned around, I could tell he was trying not to cry, manly tears of course. He was wearing a white suit, with a flower on his pocket. I thought you had to wear a black suit and the 'bride' wore a white dress.. Oh well, It puts a little flash onto this. His hair was neat, and wasn't spiked up.  It was slicked back.. It looked handsome. I was wearing a white suit, Of course I couldn't wear a dress, I mean I would of looked good in a dress. 

I walked up to the stand, Looking at Eijiro. God, How did we end up here. Two lonely people, Just getting heartbroken and then here we were. Getting married. Life can be strange. The priest said the words that were said at normal weddings. After all that wedding business, me and the rest went back to our place. We celebrated, Laughed, Smiled. God knows if we were sober or not. Maybe it was late, midnight even, I took Eijiros hand and led him onto the balcony.

"Babe . . ? What are you doing?" He looked confused.
"I thought, We could maybe y'know.. just relax."
"Relax..? I can do that." He looked up at the stars. They were beautiful. 
"Ever since I met you... I've felt happy. Not scared, Nor afraid. You really do make my world a better place."
Eijiro looked at me, then looked back up at the stars. "I love you, Izuku."
We both smiled, Turned to each other again, and had a midnight kiss.

It was... amazing. The stars were bright, Our hearts were so connected. This was love, This is what makes us - us.

The End.

Hello everyone ! Author here, Im so very sorry this was late, I forgot about everything on wattpad and moved towards AO3 !

If you want to support me there, this is the link to my profile :

https://archiveofourown.org/users/v1ggy