5. Detention

|Izuku's Pov|TIME: 3:20PM

I just finished class, but this isn't the end of the day..we all have detention now.  With Katsuki and Todoroki. As I was walking down the hallway with Kirishima I saw them ll I shouted out "Oh look who it is the snake and the bully!-" Kirishima covered my mouth to stop me saying anything else. I saw Bakugou and Todoroki glare at me, Bakugou looked a bit less angry then Todoroki, for some reason Bakugou's eyes got teary. "What the hell! Why the fuck are you crying, HE just called you a Bully and your gonna cry for that!?" Todoroki was about to slap him, he didn't though. "Shut up Half'n half.." he voice broke a bit, he tears disappeared as he walked away. "Izuku!! Kirishima!" I heard Katsuki yell out , both of our real names. I turned around and saw Katsuki. He wasn't with Todoroki. He was on his own. "Katsuki...?" I walked up to Katsuki. "P-Please , im so sorry!" Katsuki's voice was so broken. Kirishima looked unimpressed about this. "Please....let me explain!" Katsuki begged. I sighed , "No , i have somewhere to be..somewhere your BOYFRIEND made me go. Well All of us." My voice increased when i said boyfriend. Katsuki nodded , "Its...fine...you obviously don't want to know why i was in a relationship with Half'n Half.." Katsuki turned around , "What....?" I glared at Katsuki. "If ya both wanna know why i was in a relationship with him , meet me at the dorms after the detention." We all walked towards Aizawa' s office.

~~ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ~~

|No One's Pov| TIME: 5:00PM

The Three boys met up outside the Class Dorms. Once they all came together , Bakugou sat down on a nearby bench. "Well....here goes nothing..." Izuku and Kirishima looked at Bakugou , confused. "It all started when........"

                                                •Flashback•

|Katsuki's Pov|DATE: 10/10/19 , TIME: 8:00AM

"Bakugou..." My head turned to look at the red and white haired boy. I was just about to say something, "Date me..." My expression turned shocked, "What!? Why!?" Todoroki walked up to me holding my chin upwards. "I need attention, With Midoriya all depressed i get no love..So, Date me.." His words spun in my head. "No! Im already in a relationship!" Just then, Todoroki kissed me. Deeply. But it just felt so weird. So Fake. What the fuck was happening!? I tried puling back, but his grip was to tight. I closed my eyes, hoping he would back away. I felt him slowly pull away, "Heh, Looks like you're enjoying this, babe..." He whispered in my ear, This sent shivers down my spine. I frowned, walking away.

                                    •End Of Flashback•

"-So that's why I was with him, I got used to being around him and well...I started getting used to his kisses as well...." I saw Izuku cover his mouth, now crying. "Thanks for telling us that..." Kirishima hugged Izuku, trying to comfort him. "Friends...?" I asked them. Trying to heal our friendship was quite hard. Izuku nodded, so did Kirishima. Izuku sighed, "We can be friends on one condition...."

Hello! sorry i haven't been updating anything!! i really am trying, sorry its so short!