"Time has passed"

Today, was a massive day. The day where Izuku had to go to therapy. Instead of being with his beloved. The session wasn't that bad, a few tears spilled from his eyes.

The class, including Aizawa, thought that Izukus description of the man sounded like Shigiraki. Turns out he wasn't.

"Hey babe!"
Izukus head turned to Eijiro.
"oh- heY!" Izuku hiccuped into his hey. Eijiro laughed, "Hiccups?" He said, as he pointed to the cup he was holding. Izuku nodded, laughing.
Months had passed, Christmas was coming up. But still, Izuku didn't feel safe as he used to. He had realized, that life was rubbish.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Year 20?¿ - -
everyone's current age : 2 0

"YOOO! When do you wanna meet up bros?"
...
"NEXT WEEK?!"
Izuku walked into the room, laughing at Eijiro on the phone.
"Are they busy?"
Eijiro jumped, accidentally pressing the speaker button.
"Yeah. But no worries! I'm sure we'll schedule something."
A loud "WHOS THAT?" interrupted the two.
Izuku gasped, picking up the phone.
"Kacchan?"
"THE FUCK? SHITTY HAIR WHY IS DEKU WITH YOU??"
Eijiro sighed. "HES MY BOYFRIEND— well, fiancé!"
the phone went silent. It was a call with Kaminari, Sero, Mina AND Katsuki.
Izuku laughed. "We should definitely meet up next week! I'll even ask Iida and Urarka to joi—"
"And - Todoroki? What's happened between you two?"
Izuku rubbed his neck. "Well, we haven't talked in ages.." Eijiro but in the conversation, "BUT- we don't have to ask him."
"Right" Everyone on the call said the same.

.............................................