3. Encounter with Ex's

|Izuku's Pov:| TIME: 8:00AM

Me and Kiri just woke up by my stupid alarm "Hey..Kiri" He looked at me with confusion. "What are we?" He laughed "We can be a couple if you want" He pinched my cheeks. I giggled and kissed him on his cheek. We both had a shower (individually). He helped me bandage my arms up when I finished getting changed. "Come on let's go to class!" He held my hand while we were walking to class. I was exhausted from last night. "I love you Kiri" I looked at him while walking. "I love you to hunny boo!" He giggled showing his teeth. We where half way down the hallway until we saw Kacchan and... Todoroki..kissing..."So that's why you broke up with us..?" My voice became shattered.."M-midorya..I can explain!" Todoroki stopped kissing Kacchan and walked up to me. He tried to hold my hand but I pulled back and smacked him. "No! I don't want to hear it!" I started to tear up. Kirishima hugged me and leaded me to the class. I saw that he gave a glare at Kacchan. As soon as we walked in I got separated from Kirishima by Uraraka. "Hey! Deku..I heard what happened to Todoroki.." I sighed when I heard his name.

|Kirishima's Pov:|TIME: 8:30AM

I got separated from Izuku by Denki. "Yo, bro I heard what happened with Baku-" I cut him off "Don't say his name.." I glared at him. "Sos bro.." he sat down. I sighed placing my head on the table. The only person who didn't know about the Todoroki and Bakugo thing were Mineta, Sero, Mina and Shojii. Todoroki walked in after Bakugou. Everyone stared at Todoroki, due to the red mark on his face. After some time Aizawa walked in and the lesson began. I was bored the whole time. It was clear Izuku wasn't enjoying the class either. But then.. Todoroki became the snitch of the class. "Todoroki..why do have a mark on your face?" Aizawa asked pointing to his red mark. I saw Todoroki look at Izuku. "Well..want me to tell the story?" I gasped frowning. Izuku looked scared. It was clear Izuku was terrified of getting an after school detention.

|Todoroki's Pov:|TIME: 9:05AM

I pointed at Midoriya and stood up. I didn't want to do this but I had to!..."Midoriya slapped me..he saw me this morning and slapped me." Midoriya stood up looking at me, I've never seen him so..angry. "No I didn't! You! You cheated on me! It wasn't my fault I slapped you!" Everyone gasped. Aizawa shook his head in disappointment. "Sir I also did something..so did Bakugou!" Kirishima raised his hand. "Ugh.. four of you detention..after school. Your heros you shouldn't be slapping people." Aizawa glared at Midoriya. He stood up and smacked me again. He then ran out. Kirishima ran after him.

|No One's Pov:| TIME: 9:20AM

Izuku and Kirishima where on the roof. The rest was in class. "A-am I a bad person since i s-smacked him.." Izuku's voice was breaking from all the tears. "No! You just reacted a bit to much" Kirishima stroked his face gently. Izuku sang a song softly "Now I know I have met an angel in person~ and he looks perfect...I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight" Kirishima blushed and sang along with him. "I Don't deserve this, you look perfect... tonight~" Izuku remembered singing with Todoroki once. Someone was watching them...

They where jealous...but who was it?

[Words: 605]