the meet up .

currently: sunday 12:30pm -

"OMG! BROOO!"
.
.
.
Kaminari stood there jumping up and down, while Ashido and Sero were laughing. Eijiro was laughing as well, as Katsuki, Ochaco and Iida stood there.

"OI, Wheres... Wheres the nerd?"
Katsuki spoke up, breaking the laughter. Eijiro gasped,
"Oh don't worry! Hes com—"
"Hey guys! I hope I'm not late!~"
And just like that, Izuku walked through the gates of the park. Eijiro chuckled running up to him wrapping his arms around Izuku.
"Ah! When is the wedding? Since I believe you saying that you two were getting married."
Iida spoke up next. A real conversation was forming.

"It's in two days!"

They all gasped. "TWO DAYS!?" Eijiro laughed, looking at Izuku as he grabs his hand showing the rings. Ochaco rubbed the back of her neck, "Isnt that..Too soon? Yknow- How long have you two been together?.."
"Hm...We started dating when we were 16- andddd, right now we are 20– sooooo if I'm correct we've been together for - 4 YEARS!" 
"YUP!" They all looked at eachother. Ochaco gulped, looking down. "Have you- y'know- forgot about the thing? That happened ages ago? I mean, most probably since you're the number 1 hero!-"

.....

"No. It passes my head 24/7, I can't forget." Iida grabbed Ochacos hand, "Did you know, that we are both dating? Bakugo, Do you have a partner?" Bakugo jumped up, frowning. He nodded slowly. "I shouldn't mention him."
Izuku looked relieved that he didn't actually mention him.

Time passed, as the group of eight went shopping and of course clubbing. It was late, Round about 10 at night. Izuku sat up, Hearing something wonder around the hallway into the kitchen. (This is held in Izukus house were they all stayed for the night.) Izuku yawned, getting up out of bed. The smell of vodka travelled around the room. He walked past the drunk bodies of his friends. Katsuki was standing in the kitchen, drinking out of a cup of water. "Kacchan?" His head turned around. "Oh, Its you." He chuckled, tipping the water out. "How have you been?" Izuku sat down on the sofa. "Um. Good , I guess. How's it like being number one?" Izuku chuckled, "Whattt? Are you jealous? Is it cause your only second place!?" Katsuki laughed, sitting down next to him. "You've changed. A lot. I'm proud of you Kacchan." Izuku stood up, patting his shoulder then walking back into his room. Katsuki covered his mouth, shaking his head as he thinks. 'I don't think I've changed, I've still got the bad things in my head'

Just then, All the bad things triggerd his memory.

"If you think you'll have a quirk in your next life . . . Go take a swan dive off the roof ! "

.
.
.
.
.
.

(text)
———— 🔥
(-)wait so...he..

(och—)yes. i feel like it's better to tell you instead.

(-) when..when is it?

(och—) two days. well, one.

(-) give me his number.

(och—-). (***)*** **** ****

(-) thanks.