12. goodbye.

|Izuku| 12:00pm

Izuku sat up immediately. What time is it? What was the bang? What HAD happened?

' Ah, What was that bang?.. Did I just imagine it '

He thought to himself, he slid off of his bed. To be honest, His hands were shaking. His mind was just screaming with confusion. He was sacred. I mean, Who wouldn't be? When he was off of his bed, he spotted something on his table.

A noose.

And...

A knife.

' WHA? WHATS THIS? WHO PUT THIS HERE!? Wait... A note! '

He picked up the note.

" Hello Midoriya.
As you can see.. there's a noose and knife, on your table. Do not ask. I just think that someone needs their special ex-lover back! You stole him. So I'm helping. I hope that you. . . .

Choose wisely about your decision.
- Anonymous :) "

His hands were trembling. His eyes were watery. He looked down at the two objects. Eijiro wasn't here to help him, Eijiro wasn't here to tell him to not do it, Eijiro wasn't here to cuddle. He was at his own dorm. Of course Eijiro is at his own.

His thoughts were coming back..you know.. THOSE thoughts.
Izuku covered his mouth with his hand, slowly crying. Soon enough he turned on some music, To help.

[ Trauma - NF ]

He sighed.

An hour later he got up. Breathing heavily. He just couldn't do it anymore. He grabbed the noose, hanging it down on his ceiling. His heart was pounding.

He stood on a chair.

Tied it around his neck.

Bang.

The chair fell.

' GAH! '

' . . . '

Time skip.

|Todoroki|

' Sorry Aizawa! I'm late! '

Todoroki pretended to sound out of breath.

' Oh It's okay, Just don't do it again...Anyways, Where's Problem child? ' Aizawa sighed.

' Oh I'm not sure. '
Todoroki sat at his desk. Smirking to himself.

|Izuku|

There he was.

Hanging.

End