Date Night Jealousy

Genre: Jealous Boyfriend

You look at yourself in the mirror, swaying and dancing as you admire yourself.

You were all dressed up for your date night with your boyfriend, Rodrick.

Friday nights were your date nights.

Usually you'd both just stay at home, watch movies, buy takeout and play video games.

You know, a relaxing Friday night after a stressful week at school.

Earlier this week, however, Rodrick asked you out on a date to a fancy restaurant.

You were really excited since it's been quite some time since you've had dinner at a fancy restaurant.

You even went to your favourite store after school that day just to buy a new dress for the occasion.

As you finish applying your makeup and putting on your final jewellery, you heard a loud knock at the door.

"Rodrick!" you shouted excitedly as you jumped up and down.

"Rodrick! Rodrick!" you shout as you run downstairs, praying that you don't trip and fall in your heels.

As you open the front door, you're greeted by Rodrick as his eyes scan your outfit from head to toe.

"Wow! You're so beautiful," he said as he leaned against the door, admiring you.

You couldn't believe your eyes either.

Rodrick was all dressed up in a shirt and tie.

You laugh, "Thank you baby! You're so beautiful."

"Are you ready to go?" he asked as he put his hand out like a gentleman.

"Yes, my love," you smiled as you held his hand and was escorted to his van.

"Oh hey, there's this new song Loded Diper recorded. Want to be the first to hear this masterpiece?," he asked as he pulled out the driveway.

"Sure baby, I'd be honoured," you answered as you quickly looked at him to catch his beautiful blush.

You knew that he loved it whenever you were excited about his band and music.

It means a lot to him, and you loved supporting him in every aspect of life.

He turned on the song, and immediately, you both started singing along to it and dancing in the van.

It made you so happy to see him in such a happy mood.

He rolled the windows down, and immediately, the van began to fill up with a cold breeze.

"Do you like it?" he shouted over the music.

"I love it, Rodrick!" you shouted back as he leaned over and gave him a kiss.

Shortly after, you arrived at the restaurant.