Deny Deny Deny

Idea request from: @Coolkidgay 
Genre: We're just 'friends'

Thank you so much for this imagine idea! I'll make a part 2 very soon! I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to leave more suggestions in the comments down below! Thank you! <3

The sun's warmth crept upon your face as you scrunched your nose and closed your eyes even tighter.

You yawned, a very big yawn.

Your smile slowly faded as you felt the sunlight disappear and a dark shadow appear over you.

Huh? What the— 

"Goodmorning beautiful," Rodrick whispered as he leaned over you.

You jumped!

You jumped!

But before you could let out a big scream, Rodrick quickly covered your mouth with his hand, "Shh...shhh"

"What the hell!"

''Hey hey, calm down," he said as he cuddled you gently, "It's just me y/n."

"Rodrick," you said as you tried to relax your breathing, "Where am I?" 

He laughed and he hugged you tighter, "You're in my room silly. You snuck in last night."

You rubbed your eyes, trying to wake yourself up.

Then you yawned, a very big yawn.

"Why was I over last night?" you asked as you leaned up against his warm body.  

"Um...well you were very drunk when you came over," Rodrick said rubbed your head.

You groaned, "Drunk? What was that about?"

"I don't think you wanna remember that."

"Noo c'mon tell me Rodrick," you said as you shook him gently.

"Um...well,' he scratched his head, trying to find the right words, "You kinda found out that Josh, he like kinda...hooked up with his um..."

You groaned even louder and covered your face with your hands, "with his cousin!"

Rodrick hugged you and rubbed your back, "Yeah, I'm sorry. He's really gross."

"Gosh, and to think I actually thought he liked me. That asshole."

Rodrick held onto you tightly, trying his best to comfort you.

He leaned in and gave you a small kiss on the forehead.

*Rodrick's door slams open*

"Rodrick hurry! we're gonna be.....late..." Greg shouted as he entered. 

All three of you froze. 

"Ohh hey

"Ohh hey..." Greg said in shock, "Hey Rodrick! I'm sorry. I should've knocked! Bye!" he shouted as he slammed the door and ran away.

"Greg, this isn't what it looks like!" Rodrick shouted

You laughed, "Oh boy..."

"This isn't funny..." Rodrick said as he climbed of the bed, "He'll probably tell mom."

"Yeah but she'll never actually believe him," you said as you stretched your arms and fell back onto the bed.

"Yeah well..."

"Deny, deny, deny," you laughed, "Isn't that what we always do?"

"Shoot...what time is it?" he said as he looked at his alarm clock, "We're gonna be late for school!"

"I might skip today," you smiled as you rolled on his bed, "I don't want to go to school and see Josh."

"Fine, you can sleep in today," he said as he pulled his blanket over you.

"Wait...you're leaving?"

"I kinda have to, I have an exam today and I can't miss it."

"Aww..." you said with a sad face, pouting your lips and glaring up at him.

Rodrick looked down at his watch, "The exam is at 9 so once it's over, I'll come back home. Is that okay?"

You smiled as you happily nodded your head, "I can't wait!"

He told you to keep quiet and to not move around the house until his parents left for work.

As he left, you cuddled up with his soft blanket and closed your eyes to fall back asleep.

The door quickly opened again, and Rodrick ran over to kiss you on your forehead and whispered, "Deny, deny, deny...sweet dreams y/n"

Ideas? Suggestions?
Where should they go for part 2?
Credits will be given