Invitation Accepted

Genre: Rodrick's Party

Thank you @ninfadoratonkssss for this idea! This was really fun to write as it reminds me of the movie. Hope you enjoy it!

You pull up to the curbside of the blurred address written on a piece of napkin. 

Rodrick had written it down for you at school when he invited you to his party. 

But by the looks of it...it seems like he drew his address for the entire school. 

His whole front yard was covered in toilet paper and lots of rubbish

What were these teenagers even doing?

You carefully came out of your car and made your way inside of the house, trying not to walk get any toilet paper suck to the bottom of your shoes. 

It seems like not everyone was as careful as you while walking in. 

Rodrick told the his close friends today at school about his party and gave out his address, but it wasn't until this this evening he sent a message about his party. 

To literally everyone he knows. 

"Party at my house."

Invitation accepted, I guess. 

"Hey y/n!" Rodrick smiled as he greeted you at the door, "I'm so glad you could make it!"

"Hey! Thanks for inviting me!" you shouted into his ears while tip-toeing to reach him. 

The music was so loud. 

How was anyone even talking to one another? 

"You want something to drink?" he asked you as he leaned down closer to you. 

"What?" you asked, literally not hearing a word he said. 

Was the music too loud or were you just not listening because he was towering over you?

He smiled as he gently held your hand and pulled you into the kitchen with him.

There weren't as much people in the kitchen as there were in the other parts of the house and the music was not as strong as. 

You were actually able to speak to Rodrick without shouting as the top of your lungs. 

"Sorry about that, would you like something to drink ?" he smiled as he he held up some drinks.

"Ohh yeah sure, just a lemon lime soda would do, " you smiled as he poured some soda into a cup for you. 

 He leaned back against the kitchen counter, eagerly talking to you

"So how have you been?" he asked nervously.

"Good actually, little busy with chemistry lately," you replied, "How about you? How's your band stuff going?"

"Great! We recently got in touch with a professional musician who I invited to come over soon so we could ask him to join the band."

"Oh my gosh, that's so cool. Congratulations Rodrick!" you said excitedly to him. 

He started blushing and smiling like crazy. 

"Hey, wanna dance?" he asked. 

"Me? Dance?" you laughed, "I can not dance!"

"Who you? Of course you can dance!" he smiled as he grabbed your hand and took you into the living room, amongst the other people dancing, "C'mon, it'll be lots of fun."

A s you both walked into the living room, the music changed into something more fun and upbeat, actually making you want to dance and have a good time. 

You gently held hands with Rodrick as you both started to dance.

Everyone in the room was dancing, even Greg and Rowley were there. 

Everyone seemed to be having such a good time at the party. 

I guess we all needed it a break from school. 

While dancing amongst the crowd, someone was passing around a camera and they handed it to you. 

"Take some pictures!" they shouted as you stopped dancing with Rodrick and grabbed the camera. 

"Quick! Do some poses!" you said to Rodrick, "You and friends!" 

He smiled as they all started dancing and posing for you. 

You started laughing at how funny the pictures were coming out. 

"Do a crazy face!" you shouted as you took more pictures. 

He looked really silly and goofy in all the pictures. 

Rodrick might have been drunk because he starting pouring all the soda into cups and stacking them. 

He was going crazy!

"Us next! Us next!" Greg and Rowley shouted as you turned around and took a pictures of them chugging down on sodas

They both were definitely super hyper from all that sugary sodas that they were drinking

You spent the rest of the night as the dedicated photographer. 

You went around the party and took pictures of everyone in the party, until you got really tired and found a comfy spot on one of the couches and fell asleep. 

You didn't exactly remember when you fell asleep but it was super late and a few people were already starting to leave when your eyes finally closed. 

You had a sugar rush from all that soda you had that night as passed out. 

You can't wait for the next party!

Ideas? Suggestions? 

Want another party?

Credit will be given.