Yandere Rodrick

Warnings: kidnapping/abuse
Genre: Yandere/stalking

Yandere refers to someone who is initially loving and caring to a person who they have a strong affection for until their romantic love becomes destructive in nature through forms of violence.

(Do you really like Yandere Rodrick?)

Your body shivered as a cold breeze swept upon you, waking you up from your sleep.

It was a dark cold night.

You sat up on your bed slowly, rubbing your sleepy eyes as your body trembled.

You quickly pull your blanket over you.

"What the-" you whispered under your breath as you glanced up to your open window.

"Didn't I lock it?" you thought to yourself, "Oh well

"Didn't I lock it?" you thought to yourself, "Oh well..."

You rubbed your sleepy eyes, trying to wake yourself up so you can walk over to close the window.

"Want me to close the window?" a soft voice asked.

"Oh yes please," you replied back as you gave out a big yawn and laid back down on your bed.

You heard the sound of your windows closing and the room was restored to its original warmth once again.

Finally.

You can sleep again.

Except.

You sprung back up from your bed, turning around to face the intruder.

"Who are you?" you shouted at the faint shadow, standing in front of your window.

Your heart started beating out of your chest.

You were awake now.

You shout once more, "Who are you!"

The intruder raised both his hands, indicating that he was unarmed.

He slowly walked towards your bed.

As he came closer, his identity was revealed by the faint street light, shining through a little piece of your room.

"Rodrick?"

"It's just me y/n, calm down," he said as he came closer to you

You pulled away, "Stop, don't come near me! What are you doing in my house?!"

You started breathing heavier and your heart started racing.

"I can explain, I'm sorry," he whispered, "Please don't shout."

He sat down on a chair in your room and then slowly lowered his hands.

You sighed, "Rodrick..."

"I wanted to ask you something y/n."

"Couldn't it have waited until tomorrow when we're in school?" you groaned.

"No...it can not," he said in a stern voice.

"Rodrick, this is ridiculous...I'm going back to sleep," you said as you laid back down, "Whatever you have to ask could wait until tomorrow."

"Where'd he hit you?"

"Uh-"

"I heard all about it, don't even think about lying to me."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Rodrick laughed, standing up from his chair, "I know he hit you."

"That's-that's none of your business!" you shouted at him, as you buried your face into your pillow.

He gently walked around the dark room.

"He slapped you, didn't he?"

You jumped up from the bed, filled with anger, yelling back at Rodrick, "No, no he did not!"

He grabbed you by the shoulders and pinned you down to the bed.

"Look

"Look..." he whispered as he glided his fingers along the bruise on your face, "He did hurt you."

You heart started racing and you tried to push him off.

"Rodrick, you're hurting me," you yelled.

"Sorry," he whispered as he loosened his grip and sat on the bed next to you, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

You were breathing heavy, trying to catch your breath.

"Okay, okay," you said as you sat up next to him, "Josh did hit me. You happy now? Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"He hurt you," Rodrick whispered to himself as he leaned his head down.

"Yeah well, that's between me and him."

"Forgive me y/n," he said as he pinned you down to the bed again and covered your mouth with a cloth.

"I'll kill him for hurting you y/n...I should've protected you...I'll never let this happen again."

Those where the last words you heard before everything...went dark.

Ideas? Suggestions?
Do you really want a part 2?
Where did you take you??
Credits will be given ♥