The Babysitter

Genre: Good girl next door

After moving into a new house during the summer, your mom asked if you'd be willing to be a babysitter for one of the kids in the neighbourhood.

You agreed since babysitting meant you'll have plenty of time to finish reading your school literature novels before the summer ends.

Finally it came the day you had to visit the Heffley's, so you walked a few houses down and knocked on the door on their beautiful house.

The door quickly opened, "Come in, come in, I'm Mrs

The door quickly opened, "Come in, come in, I'm Mrs. Susan Heffley."

"Good morning Mrs. Heffley, it's nice to finally meet you! My name is Y/N."

"Oh you're so pretty," she smiled, "Greg will be right down. GREG!!!"

"Thank you Ms. Heffley."

"Oh just call me Susan," she said as she escorted you inside her house.

A little boy came quickly running down the stairs, "Oh hi, I'm Greg," he greeted with an awkward smile and a wave.

"Hello Greg, I'm Y/N."

"Greg hunnie, why don't you show her around? We have to leave now. I'm so sorry."

"That's no problem Ms. Heffley."

"No video games unless you finishes your homework. You'll behave yourself, okay Greg? Be nice now."

"Yes mom..."

"Great, I'll see you both in a couple of hours," she smiled as she gave you a hug and him a big kiss on the cheek, "Call me if you need anything Y/N."

You giggled as Greg got grossed out and embarrassed about the kiss from his mom.

His parents shortly left and Greg continued to show you around the house.

"Basement, bathroom, well there's the bedrooms upstairs and the living room, where I spend most of my day, playing video games," said Greg and he turned on his consol to play, "Do you play?"

"Oh no I don't really play," you replied, "But my little brother does."

"Oh cool..." he replied, already fixated on the television screen and his game.