Garage Sale

Genre: Enemies to lovers

"Oh how pretty!" your little sister shouted as she jumped up and down.

You tried to hold onto her hand but she simply just slipped away and before you knew it, she was running in and out of every neighbours' garage sale.

"Oh boy..." you sighed, "S/N....Come back here right this instance!"

You'd eventually gain eye contact with her every once in a while and she'd just stick her tongue out at you.

"That little brat..."

"Good day miss, are you interested in action figures?" said a little boy as you walked up into his garage sale

"Greg! You can't sell that! That's mine!" his friend argued.

You chuckled as they continued to argue with one another.

"Oh sweet, a new guitar, is that for sale?' you asked Greg.

"Umm.." he hesitated, "Yes?"

"Oh well, how much is it?"

"Greg...that's your brother's-" said his friend as Greg covered his mouth.

"I'm sorry about my friend Rowley, I'll have to check the price. One moment please," he smiled as he pulled his friend to the corner to discuss.

You nodded as you continued to explore the garage, "Damn this kid got lots of instruments."

"Okay miss, my partner and I have discussed it and agreed that, that'll be 20 bucks!" Greg smiled as he approached you.

"Oh...only 20 bucks? That's a steal!"

"Yeah...a steal," whispered Rowley.

You took 20 dollars out from your pocket, handed it to Greg and shook his hand.

"Sold!" he smiled as he shook your hand in excitement then gently handed you the guitar.

You found a comfy seat in their garage and sat down to test out your new guitar.

"You're good at that!" said Rowley as they both looked at you.

You laughed, "Well, I am a musician."

Shortly after, a loud panel van pulled up in front of the house.