REQUESTS?

Genre: Fake relationship

As you walked into the amusement park on the cold Friday night, you glanced up at the colorful Ferris wheel towering over you.

You felt like a child again.

Happy!!!

*Picture of Ferris Wheel* 

"Wow!" you smiled as you pulled Rodrick's arm, "Hurry! Hurry!"

Amelia laughed, "I've been looking forward to this trip for weeks now!"

"Yeah for the fooood!" joked Jess. 

Your friends and you decided to split up so that you could explore different parts of the park since...

Jess was just here for the food,

Amelia had a fear of heights, 

Gabby gets motion sickness, 

Justin only likes the small carnival games,  

and Rodrick always wants to go on all the rides. 

"Um...Rodrick and y/n can pair up since both of you always insist on trying everything!" said Gabby, "Me and Jess will go get some food! Justin and Amelia can play the small games!" 

Everyone agreed and then the group ans split up.

"So...what do you want to try first?" asked Rodrick as he walked with you through the park. 

"Um..." you said as you looked around at the different rides, "There are so many!"

He laughed, "Yup! We need to try them all!"

"Ouu...what about the Ferris wheel?" you asked. 

"Sure!" he agreed, "That does look amazing!"

You both lined up and then shortly after, entered the Ferris wheel. 

As the wheel slowly went up, you grabbed onto Rodrick's hands, "This is very shaky."

"It's okay, I got you," he smiled as he held your hand. 

"Wow! Look at that view!" you shouted excitedly as you looked at the city lights, "We are so high up!"

*Picture of Ferris Wheel view*

"Yup! This is super high," he laughed. 

After the Ferris wheel, you and Rodrick decided to try other rides, high and crazy rides.

*Pictures of rides* 

"Oh my gosh! That was incredible!" Rodrick laughed after the rides.

"I am so dizzy," you laughed as you fell onto him.

"I got you! I got you!" he said as he held up upright, "Here, let's sit for a bit."

He gently sat down on the benches with you leaning on his shoulder. 

"Is this better?" he asked. 

"Much better."

You quickly glanced up at the game stall in front of you, "Oh...is that-? No it can't be..."

"Huh? Who?" 

"No...nothing. I thought it was...never mind."

"What? Who is it?" asked Rodrick as he looked at the direction of the person, "Isn't that Josh?"

"What? No....Let's just move from here!"

"No...no. It's okay," Rodrick said as he rubbed your arm, "You have no reason to run from him. He's the one who messed up."

"Yeah, but still."

"Gosh...and he even has the audacity to bring her here."

"What!? Who? Kendell??" you shouted as you quickly stood up, "What on earth? They're dating!"

"Yeah...you didn't hear? I thought you knew."

"I didn't even bother to find out who he cheated on me with," you said as you sat back down and placed your head on Rodrick's shoulder. 

Josh slowly turned around and was stunned to see you!

"Quick! Kiss me!" you whispered to Rodrick. 

"What?!" 

You quickly turned and gave Rodrick a peck on the lips. 

Rodrick froze.

His cheeks started turning red.

"Sorry, sorry," you apologized as you quickly pulled away. 

Josh you kiss him and quickly walked off.

"Josh was looking, I just wanted to make him jealous..." you whisper as you tug on your shirt. 

"Um...it's...okay," Rodrick stuttered

"I'm so sorry," you cried as you slumped back down on his shoulder, "I hate Josh!"

Rodrick hugged you and rubbed your head, trying to comfort you.

"How about we grab something to eat at the carnival? Food will make you feel better," he smiled as you gave you one last tight hug.

As you both s