34

2 days later

amigos :

taetae :  :D

jinjin :  hi :D 

sugaaa : hey

chimchim : hi

taetae : are u guys free tomorrow after 6 ?

sugaaa : i guess

jhopeee: yes,free

namjooon : sure

taetae :great cause y'll are meeting my boyfriend

chimchim :what ?

taetae : minho asked me out !!!!!!

sugaaa: how?

taetae : i may have said i kinda like him and he said he does too,,and asked me out

jinjin : happy for you sweetie

namjooon : welcome to the relationship club

taetae : everyone's free right?

jkayy : oh i can't , have dance practice.

taetae : but minho said dance gets over by 6

jkayy : we are not in the same team this time

jhopeee : oh yeah i forgot , me and jk need to perfect some choreography 

taetae : oh okay .. u guys know him anyway.

taetae : others let's meet up

.

'

.

jhopeee and jkayy private chat :

jkayy : thanks for playing along.

jhopeee : it's the least i could do

.

.

.

jungkook was dancing when he saw tae walk in the studio , he tried not to look, but his eyes was fixed on him as he saw tae's every moment through the mirror. 

minho approached tae pulled him closer and pressed his lips against his, quite rough, well there goes jungkook's heart breaking into pieces, jhope noticed it.

"hey !!! none of that inside the studio ...get out if ur done with the practice" minho rolled his eyes as he heard jhope say those words and tae giggled. 

soon everyone left the studio and now it was just jungkook and jhope . 

jungkook kept dancing , he looked like he was about to faint any minute.

"take a break, its already perfect , dont worry about it"

"no, I'm loosing a count.. the step need to be done in 1 , 2 count not 1 and 2" he shook his head.

"it's just half a count, it's not  a big deal , when u dance on stage no one would notice" hope tried to convince him.

"I WOULD NOTICE IT HYUNG !! "

"jungkook just calm down , sit down and take a breath " he pointed to  the floor.

jungkook sat down and pulled out his phone once again. looking through the pictures

"why are you doing this to yourself? looking at those damn photos over and over again?"

"cause even if those moments were just for a heartbeat, everything was perfect."

"stop it jungkook , you are hurting yourself can't you see it"

jungkook kept his head down.

"I know  that I should walk away, but I can't"

"stop loving him , stop looking at him like that ,stop taking care of him like that and start doing that to yourself" he sat down beside jk "listen to me, if u consider me as your friend and as your brother"

"I can't hyung, I don't know how NOT to be in love with him , that's all i have ever known when it comes to kim taehyung. love."

"It's gonna hurt for  a while but you were born to find love and you will find it someday and if it's not tae then it's someone else"

"i don't want someone else"

""you love him , you loved him but now he's gone , he has a boyfriend , I know it hurts , dont bottle it up , there are other ways to deal with it , just put the damn phone away" hobi said with a stern voice.

jungkook looked up at hobi with sad and teary eyes. something inside him snapped. 

"you are right , there are other ways to deal with it" he wiped his eyes and stood up.

"let's go get a good night's sleep alright ?"

"okay" jungkook nodded.

they both parted ways at the usual point , little did jhope knew that jungkook didn't go to his dorm.