98

1 week later ~

Jin and Namjoon just came back from their honeymoon~

"Let's give this to Yoongi on our way, he wouldn't probably come to the get-to-gether if he knows Jimin would be there" Jin lifts a bag, they bought stuffs for each members so that they wouldn't compain about being forgotton.

"Yeah sure" Namjoon smiles.

Ofcourse Jimin and Yoongi didn't reveal about their relationship status to the rest of the members, even they are not sure about it. 

At yoongi's house:

Namjoon was about to ring the doorbell but Jin slightly pushed him away and used the key he had.

"He gave you the key for Emergency purposes" Namjoon says.

"It's soulmate rights" Jin says.

"Jungkook has one too" Namjoon points out.

"That boy wouldn't have stopped whinning, maybe that's why Yoongi would have given him a key too" Jin replies as walks into the front hall which is empty.

Usually its empty, there's another door which leads to the living room.

"Babe what if he has a date over? what if he is hooking up with someone?"

"oh please" Jin scoffs, he hasn't done it in the past 3 years, "obviously he's not going to do it now--"

Jin stops mid sentence when he sees Yoongi on top of someone else in the couch, his coat is on the floor but he still has his shirt on, but the boy under him, Jin couldn't see the face, but the boy had no shirt on.

He could only see silver hair.  OH HELL NO

"Oh my God !! we are so sorry!!" Namjoon yells and tries to push Jin outside the room along with him.

Yoongi turns around to face them, but the boy still had his face covered.

"Oh hell No !!" Jin gets out of Namjoon's grip to lift Yoongi away from the boy, "Yoongi ! the fuck are you doing ? who the fuck is this bitch ? what about Jimin?" he pushes away Yoongi

"baby stop" Namjoon says from behind.

"Show your face bitch" Jin completely pushes off Yoongi and Namjoon turns on the light.

The light falls on Jimin's face and slowly peaks out from his hands.

"what the fuck? Jimin !?" Jin is shocked.

"What? Jimin?" Namjoon comes into view.

"um--hi?"

"I'm sorry ! did I open the door to the past?" Jin asks still too shocked to process what he is seeing.

Yoongi sighs and picks up the shirt and covers Jimin. 

"hello to you too" Yoongi says.

"when did this happen? we were gone only for a week, does the others know?" Jin asks.

"on the night of your wedding, we kissed, asked him on a date, been dating for a week, no the others dont know" Yoongi says.

"so boyfriends huh?" Namjoon asks.

"yeah, I asked him to be my boyfriend officially again, today and he said yes..we were in the middle of celebrating" Yoongi says.

"so, we are the first to know!! sweet !!" and pulls out his phone.

"wait--there's no use in stopping you" Yoongi decides against it.