92

couple of hours before the flight~

Jungkook looks at Yoongi who's working, "Hyung, its now or never"

"now or never what?" Yoongi asks not taking his eyes off the laptop.

Jungkook's had enough, he grabs the laptop and throws it on the bed, "Snap out of it hyung ! I've had enough, you are hurting yourself-"

"Ju-"

"Don't even try to deny it cause I can see it in your eyes, trying to distract yourself isn't going to work at all, please snap out of it and realise what you are loosing right in front of your eyes"

"I already lost though" Yoongi says, eyes cold.

"No, not yet" Jungkook tries to reason.

"He wants to be happy and I'm letting him Jungkook, I don't see what's wrong in that?" Yoongi stands up.

"What's wrong? then what about your happiness ? you are just going it throw it away !!?" Jungkook yells.

"He's going somewhere that I can't reach" Yoongi sighs and takes his head in his hand.

"The Airport is only a few kilometres away, I'm sure it's reachable" Jin enters the room with a smirk.

"What are you doing here!? I thought you already went to the airport with Jimin and the rest?" Jungkook asks.

"I could ask you the same thing" Jin folds his arms.

"I'm here for Yoongi"

"I'm here to TAKE yoongi to the airport" Jin says and throws a jacket at Yoongi, "chop chop, hurry up, if you make me miss saying goodbye to him, I'll personally kill you myself, I won't care that you are my soulmate"

Yoongi scoffs, "Soulmate my ass, what happened to the Jin that didn't even look at me for the past few days? the one who wouldn't even talk to me"

"I was mad that you couldn't get your shit together, I'm still mad, " Jin says 

Yoongi hums and puts on the jacket, "now or never"

"Now put on a hat or something, you look like a fool" Jin mumbles as he goes through Yoongi's closet to find some hats.

"What did he say?" Yoongi looks at Jungkook.

"He said you look cool" the younger smiles.

"No I did not ! You look absolutely hideous, your dark circles and your bird nest of a hair"

"Geez! fine let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the airport~

"I thought Jin and Jungkook would be here" Jimin looks at Namjoon.

"he should be here, maybe car trouble?" 

"Wait a little longer " Taehyung hugs Jimin, "I don't want to say goodbye just yet"

Jimin smiles,"It's time Tae, they started boarding my flight, we will video call everyday just like we planned okay?"

"Okay" Tae mumbles.

"You thought you could leave without saying Goodbye to me" Jin runs up to Jimin and hugs him.

"Of course not hyung, I was waiting" Jimin hugs back and opens his eyes to see Yoongi standing there with his hands in his pockets, looking nervous.

"oh? h-hey" Jimin says.

Everyone else steps back, giving them some space.

"Hi" Yoongi smiles, "have a great flight" he hugs him a little too long.

"hyung--"

"No, I didn't come to hold you back or make you stay, just wanted to send you off" he whispers in his ears. "I'll miss you"

Jimin now looks at Yoongi, face to face, "Me too, Goodbye, and all the best with the company"

"Jimin--wait--have this" Yoongi places a ring on Jimin's palms.

"I got this long back, wanted to give it you on your birthday, happy belated birthday" Yoongi smiles.

"Thanks" Jimin smiles back and tries to walk away but Yoongi is still holding his hand, "um--my hand"

"oh-s-sure sorry" Yoongi let go and stepped back.

"Bye bye Jimin" Jungkook yells from where he is standing.

"Call me hyung you brat ! take care of Taehyung" Jimin waves at him.

"ofcourse" Jungkook waves back.

Yoongi silently watches Jimin, the way he goes to check in his luggages, then how he smiles excitedly at the person who checks his ticket, the boy is happy and sad about his little adventure.

Yoongi watches until Jimin disappears, that's when he let the tears spill he's been holding on for days, he couldn't anymore.

He would have cried the minute he saw Jimin in the airport but he didn't want Jimin to cancel his flight.

Now he can cry all he wants.

"Hyung" Jungkook hugs him, "you didn't stop him"

"I know--he left me--and for the sake of his happiness I had to--I had to let him go--he deserves that"