88

Amigos:

Tea 🍵 :

happy birthday jimin-ah !! My soulmate 💖🤩😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Kookie : I'm going to ignore those kisses .. anyway happpiieeee birthday jimin hyung !! Treat us with a grand dinner !!!

Minnie : thanks tae and kook 😂

Jin : happieee birthday to my favourite one in the group 😘

Joon : happy birthday jimin ! Have a great day !

Minnie : thanks guys 😇

Sunshine : shit am I the last one !?

SUNSHINE : happy birthday Jimin !!

Minnie  : not the last..

Minnie : thanks hyung 😊

Jin : who else is left then?

Jin : wait..

Jin: yoongi didn't wish yet ?

Minnie : he's probably tired sleeping just let him be hyung 😊

Minnie : so Tonight !! We are going to HAVE so much fun !!! Yay!!!

Tea 🍵: yeah...Yay !!!

Tea 🍵: it's my best friends birthday bitches 🎉💅

Joon : language

Tea 🍵 : English.

Joon : ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook and yoongi Private chat:

Kookie : hyung !! Pick up the phone !!

Kookie : how many times do I have to call you !!

Kookie : Tae is on top of me telling me to just let you be and that you should do it yourself and that I shouldn't remind you !!

Kookie : "it shows if he actually loves jimin or not " he says

Kookie : but hyung !! Please do something about it or you are going to loose Jimin and neither of you deserves that !!

Kookie : hyung...

.

.

.

.

8 PM jimin birthday party

Yoongi was still a no show.. at first Jimin thought that Yoongi was preparing for a surprise or something but slowly he lost hope in it.

He started to believe that Yoongi forgot about his existence.

He shouldn't make a big deal out of a simple birthday ! Yoongi has much important things to do, he is hard working and he really wants to start his own company and help his parents, that was always what Yoongi wanted. To make his parents proud and to never let them work anymore, he wanted to take care of them.

He also said that he wanted to marry Jimin and to take care of him too.

Jimin was grateful to have such a dedicated boyfriend, but still a part of him wanted Yoongi to show that he cares, show that he loves him.

----

Tae was standing in front of Jimin's door, the party echoing inside, it was almost towards the ending, he saw Jungkook slip out of it and he still hasn't returned.

Tae was looking at his watch, "where did he go? It's been 20 minutes since he left me here?"

His eyes suddenly lits up when he sees Jungkook walk towards the room but his face falls when he notices how sad Jungkook looks

"Hey baby, come here what's wrong ?" Tae asks.

"I went to Yoongi hyung's room he wasn't there, and Jackson said that he saw hyung outside the campus, what is he even doing ?" Jungkook says with his eyes trained on the floor.

"You went to look for him ? Koo I told you not to do that ! If he actually cares he would remember it himself and that he would show up on his own, we can't force someone to do that "

"I know" Jungkook crouches his body and rests his head on Tae's shoulder and pulls him in for a hug.

"Why are you so worked up about it?"
Tae asks as he hears Jungkook's sniffles

"Because.. he helped me ...when I was loosing myself when I thought I lost you forever, he helped me more than what people could ever understand..and I want to help him too. . I know ..I know he's still in love with Jimin.. but right now ...I'm telling you-- if Jimin where to break of things with Hyung...he would just let it happen if that's what Jimin wants..he cares more about Jimin than he does about himself ..he just doesn't know how to show it"

"I understand koo, let's just hope they work things out eh? C'mon let's get you inside"

They can only hope for the best