Blood Report.

Sometimes all you had to do was exist to be someone's saviour.

- Keigo Higashino

Shreyas was in his clinic when one of nurse came to hand him the blood reports.

He quickly mouthed a thank you and opened the envelope. He went through the reports and realised that his assumptions were right.

Shristi's blood contained excessive amount of medication which are used to control panic attacks.
The amount astonished Shreyas since it was much more than the prescribed amount.

" How is she still sane?? " He thought. Her blood reports infact scared her.

Shristi was tending little domestic plants in the house when she heard the knock.

She glanced at the clock... It's definitely not Karan .
"Who it might be?? " She thought.

No sooner had she opened the knob Shreyas came inside hurridly. He handed her report and let her look into it.

Shristi didn't held her eyes up after looking at report. She knew there's no going back.

" He definitely abuses you. Am I not right?? " He sternly said.

Shristi didn't tell anything she quietly sat on the couch beside her bowed her head down.

Shreyas knelt down in front of her and held her hand tenderly his touch was almost feathery. He sighed...

" Look at me. Come on , look at me " He whispered softly he wanted to make her feel safe and secure .

She looked at him and let those tears fall slowly. She held onto his hand tightly.

" I can't take all this anymore. He... Always suspicious about me " She tried to form erect sentence but failed as her sobs became louder.

Shreyas cupped her cheeks with one hand . " It's okay.... I am here now. I will make it right " He whispered.

Shristi nodded weakly. His touch was soothing her inner turmoil.

Shreyas hugged her tight while soothing circles on her back. He could feel her ragged breath on his breath. Honestly in a different situation this could've turned him on but right now it made him feel  upset beyond words .
Her hands were hanging loose by her side before she snaked her around his necks and let all of her gaurds down and let all of her tears flow.

" He made life hell Shreyas. I have no one to help me . I don't know what to do " She said in between her muffled sobs as she rested her head on his shoulder.

_____________

This is short one. I don't know if anybody reads this story anymore!!

Thanks for reading ( if there's any)