happy birthday wifey!!

It's been a long time since I've been me.
- Fernando Pessoa

It was seven in the evening.. Shristi got ready as her husband said

 Shristi got ready as her husband said

Shristi's outfit..

She had no idea in  .. That her husband planned a surprise got her..

After a while Karan came inside the house..

" Ready.. Let's go " Karan said

Shristi was least interested in going.. She was feeling very bad about the fact that he forgot her birthday..

" Waise where are we going?? " Shristi asked

" You will get to know soon don't worry " Karan smiled..

....

" I love this dress.. Thank you bhaiyaaa... " Simran hugged Shreyas

" Welcome pagli.. Waise you know it's not my choice exactly.. " Shreyas said and narrated the whole thing..

" Ohhooo.. Taking help stranger ha.. Hmmmmm.... " Simran said teasingly..

" Acchaaa.. Ek baat batao.. Yeh jo stranger madam hai.. Inka naam kya hai?? " Simran asked

" Shristi.. " Shreyas said

" Ohho.. Toh inka stranger se mere bhabi banne ka potential kitna hai??" Simran asked.. She loves teasing shreyas

" Ohh.. Behen khayali polau mat bana.. She is married okay.. " Shreyas said

" Ohh no... " Simran said dramatically..

" Nautanki.. " Shreyas chuckled..

...

After some 45 mins Karan stopped the car..

" Close your eyes.. " Karan said

" Why?? " Shristi asked

" Just close it.. " Karan said

Shristi closed her eyes.. Karan held her hand and took her to a place..

When she shristi opened her eyes she was amazed by the view..

A pool side candle light dinner was arranged..

Karan hugged her from behind and said " Happy birthday darling

" Happy birthday darling.. "

Shristi turned around.. She was smiling through tears..

" I thought you forgot my birthday.. " She cried

" How can forget your birthday.. I just wanted to surprise you.. So all this. " Karan said wiping her tears..

" I am soo happy.. " Shristi kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly..

" I love you wifey.. " Karan said hugging her back..

" I love you too.. " Shristi said..

" Okay so.. Shall we?? " Karan said and took shristi's hand over his arm..

" The food is delicious.. " Shristi said

" Yeah.. Exactly.. " Karan said

" Mujhe pata hi nahi chala aur tumne itna kuch plan kar liya! " Shristi chuckled..

" You liked it na? " Karan said looking intently at her..

" I loved it.. " Shristi said holding his hand..

They talked.. They laughed for a while.. After that Karan asked for a dance..

He played some music in his phone..

They were slowly dancing.. Holding each other tightly in their arms..

" You're looking so beautiful.. " Karan said and kissed her forhead..

" Aap bhi kuch kamm nahi lag rahe.. " Shristi blushed.. Even after a year and half of marriage.. She blushes whenever he compliments her..

Looking at her blush.. Karan suddenly kissed her cheeks..

Shristi put his head over karan's chest.. She was listening to his heartbeat.

" Yeh raat kabhi khatam hi na ho.. Tum aur main.. Bas yahi reh jaaye.. " She whispered..

Karan held her face up... He started moving towards her face.. She closed her eyes in anticipation..

In no time Karan captured her lips.. It was a rough and passionate kiss.. They were fighting for dominance..

At last they broke apart being out of breath..

Their eyes were closed.. They were still dancing .. After a few more pecks.. Karan said..

" Happy birthday once again.. "

When they were coming back.. Shristi saw a ice cream stall open..

" Ayee. Ayee.. Let's eat ice cream.. " Shristi said a kid..

" Gala kharab ho jayega.. Waise bhi it's season change ka time.. " Karan said..
He was the matured one between both of them..

" Re kuch nahi hoga... Chalo chalo.. " Shristi dragged Karan out of the car..

As they were eating ice cream.. Shristi smeared a little ice cream over her cheeks unintentionally..

" You are still a kid.. " Karan said and wiped the ice cream..

A notorious plan came up on her mind . . She smashed her whole ice cream over his face.. And started laughing loud..

" Look at your face!! It's soo funny" She said while laughing..

Karan was just admiring her.she was just laughing her heart out .. She was such a pure soul..

" Thank you God.. For making me fall in love for the second time .. Thanks for making her my second love " He prayed silently...

Seems PERFECT .. Right??

....

I would request every reader to comment.. Every comment means a lot.. Every appreciation means a lot.. Even if you dislike something please let me know.. I will try to improve..

At last..

Love you all..