You Cant hide it..

We have to choose who we want to be, not let the situation choose us.
- Kathleen Glasgow

Next day Shristi and Karan went to the hospital for the blood test.

" Don't say anything stupid in front them. You know na that I don't like it" Karan said with the ugliest smile before entering into the hospital.

" Yeah. " Shristi said meekly.

They were asked to wait in the reception.
Shristi was heavily nervous. She didn't want to come face to face Shreyas.
That too in front of Karan,
She finds Shreyas very intimidating. His stare , his smile , his confidence . Everything about him is very intimidating.
She can't help but like him.
Why wouldn't she?
He treats her so well, exactly the way she wants to be treated.
" My life would have been much better if I met shreyas before. " This thought often crosses her mind

She never wanted him to fall for her.
Her life is full of problems and she never wanted him to drag into all these.
He was too good for her.

Her chain of thoughts were broken when the receptionist asked them to get inside.

As they went inside they saw Shreyas already waiting for them .
Shristi let out a deep breath.

" Hi. " Karan said cheerfully and hugged Shreyas

" Hey" Shreyas said though didn't hugged him back

" Let's get to the tests, Shall we? " Shreyas looking at shristi and shristi immediately averted her gaze.

The pathologist started preparing for karan's blood samples.

On the other hand Shristi was nervous. Very nervous.

Something came onto Shreyas's mind and he said
" Give me another kit I will take her blood "

Shristi's eyes went wide!

" What?? You? " Shristi scoffed

" I know how to do this, don't worry " Shreyas chuckled

Shristi sat down and shreyas bent to disinfectant her arm with alcohol.

" This will hurt a little. But I am sure you can go through this " Shreyas whispered as collected her blood samples.
After that he didn't retreat himself back that little distance between them was captivating for him, instead he slowly,softly held her hand for a while he forgot that there were other people too time stopped.

Shristi choked on her breath
His was hold warm and firm like a forever promise.
She looked at his eyes it full of the affection and intensity she wanted all her life.
She wanted to kiss him , she wanted to forget about every single obsticle which separates her from him.
But she knew it was beyond impossible .
As much as she wanted the moment to stop she knew she had to let it go.

" Are you done Dr.? " She asked softly

" Uh. Yeahh yeah  " Shreyas came out of his trance
And luckily Karan didn't noticed all of that.

" Thanks for coming today " Shreyas told them

" Mention not " Karan smiled at him

Shreyas walked them till entrance of the hospital.

" See you soon " He said

" Yeah " Karan chuckled

Shristi  knew what he meant by that.

Karan and Shristi went to car and before getting into that shristi gave a glance to Shreyas.
She had no idea about what he was upto and that was making her scared.
She wanted to warn him hard, she didn't want him to get hurt anyway. He was too good for that.

Shreyas gave her a smile , a handsome, gleaming smile .

She kept looking at her with pleading eyes for a while then went inside the car as they drove back to the house.

" You will be out of that mess soon " Shreyas thought and went inside the hospital.

________________

Sorry for a late update!

Tell me how it was.

Love you all!